Ch.4 || Kill The Wait

Start from the beginning

"Don't give me that look. I asked about your wish because I know should just give up on mine, as even if I obtain it getting rid of my biological immortality my sense of time is already ruined, and that would be a victory." Tatsumi admitted with a shake of his head before gazing at Atalanta "But as an old comrade once said, if you don't have a reason to fight, you shouldn't be fighting. And your wish is something I would gladly sacrifice my life for," Tatsumi approached Atlanta, a smile gracing his face as he looked at the hunter of Artemis, leaving her stunned.

"When it comes down to just the two of us, and if only one servant can emerge victorious, I will let you kill me. So, what do you say, Atalanta?" Tatsumi says using her true name and extended his hand toward her. She hesitated for a moment, but ultimately reached out and took it.

"Alright, Tatsumi, I trust you. I'll put my faith in you," the Archer of Red declared, her words laced with a hint of caution. Tatsumi understood her hesitation about allowing someone of the male gender the ability to control her absolutely. "Rest assured, I will prove to you that your trust in me is well-placed," Tatsumi assured her.

As he spoke those words, a mysterious mark materialized on the back of Tatsumi's hand, a symbol of their newfound bond

(Thank you LichtDragneel for the commend seal He made and let me use)

"Excellent, it's settled then. Together, we shall emerge victorious in the Holy Grail War, Atalanta," Tatsumi proclaimed, a smile gracing his face. Atalanta returned the smile and nodded in agreement. "Indeed, but first, we should make our way back to the church," she suggested.

Just as they were about to head towards their destination, both Tatsumi and Atalanta halted in their tracks, sensing the presence of another servant. Tatsumi narrowed his eyes, his instincts kicking in. "Someone is approaching," Atalanta confirmed, her gaze fixed on the figure of a boy who feels like Saber of black. "Let's investigate," Tatsumi proposed, and Atalanta nodded in agreement.

Tatsumi cautiously approached the servant, his eyes locked onto the unfamiliar face

Tatsumi cautiously approached the servant, his eyes locked onto the unfamiliar face. Atalanta stood ready, her bow aimed at the newcomer. "Who are you? You bear a resemblance to Siegfried, but you are not him. Explain yourself," Tatsumi demanded, his hand instinctively reaching for the summoning of his noble phantasm, Incursio.