60 ~ [A Perfect Facade]

ابدأ من البداية

Work isn't the only reason or motive for going to Italy now. I have decided to settle there until everything is tranquil and safe here. A safe city for her to live in. I need to make sure who is attempting all these. I can't keep Leera here alone when I'm away cause I can't believe anyone else enough to protect her. I can't take any further risk with her. And after the situation with Levi it won't be anywhere good for her to stay here to eventually face the truth and get traumatized. I know what's the condition of her mental health and I can't even imagine to make it more worse or complicated. I know it too that she won't like the idea of staying in Italy but she has no other option rather than agreeing to what I say. I don't like forcing her but knowing no other alternative I'm compelled to do so.

Whatever happened in our wedding won't get to Leera's ears and I have made sure of it. I alerted everyone in the family too not to mention about the attack in our wedding infront of her, telling them the physiologist asked her to keep her mind care and tension free. So she won't be able to take much stress. And I'll make sure the news doesn't reach to her.

Everyone was safe at the wedding venue, it was only an attempt to drift our attention. As far Leera should know she will know, but I don't want extra things in her mind now which will effect her more. As to her knowledge, she should only know we got married infront of the world, we are lawfully a married couple. And as she fainted our marriage ceremony was held short. Rather than that everything was crystal clear fine. I was sure someone mixed something in her drink that made her faint due to dizziness but everyone believed it was due to weakness.

Darting out of the gym, I made it to my bedroom and opened the door. My eyes instantly landed on my wife, who looked so peaceful while sleeping. I came inside and closed the door behind me.

After staring at her for almost 10 seconds, I drifted my eyes off her which pained me and darted towards the bathroom against my will. I turned on the shower and my palms remained calm on the wall as I leaned in onto them. Chill water rushed down my burning head.

Who has been behind this act, has to pay very severely for this. This bastard has no fucking clue what game he is playing with exactly who.

I wrapped a towel around my waist when I was done showering and just at the time I was about to step out of the shower, the bathroom door opened. She appeared, her puppy soft eyes met mine for a mere second and then she instantly averted her eyes from my direction. I remained still in my place watching her get inside and halt infront of the wash stand. She turned on the tap and splashed water on her face, ignoring my presence. Well ofcourse I ain't disturbed at the fact how she jerked inside while I was showering in the washroom but I'm disturbed at the fact how she is acting as if I don't even exist here.

"We will be going to Pavano Mansion for a family breakfast within an hour and I expect you to dressup well cause we are supposed to attend a press conference today after breakfast." I utterled straightly, trying to grab her attention. It sounded so casual as if this isn't the first time we are talking after our marriage.

I waited for a reply but instead my face heated up as I watched her pulling her cloth off her body. That's when I noticed she was actually wearing my tshirt and shorts which were oversized for her petite body. I left her in the wedding gown last night, that means she woke up in the middle of the night and thought to change into something comfy. Finding no clothes of other than mine here she decided to wear my clothes and I loved the fact that she wore my clothes.

She is just in her white lacy undergarments now as she pulled off her pant too and I kept staring at her involuntarily, unconcious of my own thoughts. "Are you going to watch me shower now?" Her voice captured my attention and my eyes met her fierce hazel brown orbs through the mirror.