Season 2 Episode 3: Bloodlust

Start from the beginning

"They found me, man"

"How'd you get out?" Dean asked, "How many'd you kill"?

"None".

"Well Sam, they didn't just let you go".

"That's exactly what they did".

"All right, well, where is it"?

"I was blindfolded, I don't know".

"Well, you've got to know something".

"We went over that bridge outside of town, but Dean, listen" Sam explained, "Maybe we shouldn't go after them".

"Why not"?

"I don't think they're like other vampires" Sam explained. "I don't think they're killing people".

"You're joking" Dean scoffed, "Then how do they stay alive? Or undead, or whatever the hell they are".

"The cattle mutilations" Sam explained. "They said they live off of animal blood".

"And you believed them"?

"Look at me, Dean. They let me go without a scratch".

"Wait, so you're saying... No, man, no way. I don't know why they let you go. I don't really care. We find 'em, we waste 'em".

"Why"?

"What part of 'vampires' don't you understand, Sam? If it's supernatural, we kill it, end of story. That's our job".

Robin's stomach turned at this point. She turned away and threw up again. But the argument continued.

"No, Dean, that is not our job" Sam shouted, "Our job is hunting evil. And if these things aren't killing people, they're not evil"!

"Of course, they're killing people, that's what they do. They're all the same, Sam. They're not human, okay? We have to exterminate every last one of them".

"No, Dean, I don't think so, all right? Not this time".

"Gordon's been on those vamps for a year, man, he knows".

"Gordon" Sam scoffed? You're taking his word for it? Ellen says he's bad news".

"You called Ellen" Both Dean and Robin said in unison?

"Shit" whispered Robin and went to puke again.

"And I'm supposed to listen to her"? Dean demanded. "We barely know her, Sam, no thanks, I'll go with Gordon".

"Right, 'cause Gordon's such an old friend. You don't think I can see what this is"?

"What are you talking about"?

"He's a substitute for Dad, isn't he? A poor one".

"Shut up, Sam".

At this point, Robin could barely speak, she needed water. She left the Winchesters to work out their family squabble and returned to the motel room to get a drink. When she got there, Gordon was gone. "Guys" she called over her shoulder.

She heard a slap and turned back to the parking lot "Guys" she shouted. They turned, "Gordon is gone".

They were quick to figure out that Gordon had been listening and had taken off to find the vamps himself. What's more he took the keys. After Dean successfully hotwired the impala, they took off.

"Now" Robin sighed, she was starting to feel better, "You may not listen to Ellen, but how about me"?

"What do you mean" Dean asked?