Season 2 Episode 6: No Exit

Robin had been in recovery for a week after her six-hundred-and-fifty-mile teleportation. Robin had trained herself to teleport, the furthest she had ever gone before was maybe fifty feet. It was a physically draining process for sure. Then she had jumped in on the fight with Gordon. What had powered that would have had to have been adrenaline, because that was about all that she had left.

Since then, she had basically been bed ridden. Bobby had been doing all he could to nurse her back to health, with a verbal jab every now and then. He knew why she did it. Gordon was a terrifying teammate to have on a hunt. Bobby was still not willing to trade his daughter's wellbeing for the Winchesters.

She had been around the Roadhouse once or twice since it all went down, and there were murmurs. The Singers were typically very careful to listen for any rumors about leads in the hunting community, and most were willing to open up to Bobby considering how helpful he was to them. Typically, they would be on high alert for anything that would lead them back to Robin, but right now the gossip was Sam. There were talks of psychics and their connections to a demon with yellow eyes, what's more, that Sam was one of them.

"So, if he is" Robin asked, "What is your plan"?

"I don't know" Bobby shrugged.

"Ok" Robin snapped, "What would you want for me if someone found out"?

Bobby paused and looked at her, "It's hittin close to home huh"?

"Very" she nodded.

"What would you want", Bobby asked?

"We protect him" she nodded, "And if he needs reassurance, I can tell-".

"No" Bobby stated, "He could get into a tight spot and- ".

"I really don't think he would dad" she argued.

"I'm not willing to take the chance" Bobby replied, "Now I can agree to protect him. Then if some day it comes out, we pray the Winchesters repay the kindness".

Robin's phone rang, "It's Ellen. Hello"?

"Robin Singer, where the hell is m daughter" Ellen shouted on the other line?

"Whoa" Robin replied, "What do you mean"?

"Don't you play dumb with me young lady, you two tell each other everything".

"Uh apparently not".

"You really don't know" Ellen asked?

"I really don't Ellen" Robin replied.

"Oh god".

"Is she okay"?

"I think she took off with them".

"Who"?

"The Winchester boys".

"Were they working a case"?

"She had been" Ellen paused, "If she was with you, I know you would have had her back but- ".

"Ok Ellen" Robin nodded, "I'll make a few calls".

"What the hell was that", Bobby asked from the doorway?

"Sounds like Jo took off with the Winchesters for a hunt" Robin replied, "Ellen is having a meltdown. But why? If she's with them".