SC-58

Even though I know to myself what I have for her, I didn't put my attention to it. Mom was right. I am too young for this. My age doesn't suit the word love yet. Who knows if this feeling will even change and fade?

I decided not to go to the park either. I am not sure if this is called pagtatampo but I don't want to see her yet. I don't want to see her with Luther. I feel so betrayed while thinking how she asked me to choose whom to marry but she agreed with marrying someone else.

"Axel, Ritsumi called." Mom said while entering the dining room.

"Why?"

"She was asking if you want to go with them. Birthday daw ng Mommy ni Amy at Andrew?"

"I won't come." I said. "She'll be with Luther, right?"

"Yes she said."

"Just please say I won't and tell her I'm sorry."

"Nagtatampo ka pa rin ba? Broken ka pa rin?" Mom asked while laughing at me.

"Mom."

"Sorry na! Sige sabihan ko na lang."

I went to Reginy's house the next day and we did the pajama party. We hang out together. We played, watched movies and ate a lot of desserts. Nang sunduin ako ni Kuya ay nadatnan ko si Mommy and Daddy na hindi mapakali. They are both with their phones.

"What's happening? Mom? Dad?" I asked.

Mommy looked at me with a worried eyes and Dad answered a call. Mommy walked towards me and held my cheek.

"Axel, remember when Ritsumi wanted you to come with them? Sa birthday?"

"Andrew and Amy's parents?"

"It was a trap anak. Ritsumi and Luther are now with your Tito Ryu's enemy."

My eyes widened with what I've heard. Nabitawan ko ang bag na hawak hawak ko and my heart started to beat so fast. Even my knees suddenly felt weak.

"A-are they in danger, M-mommy?"

"I don't know yet. Your Tita Seren just told us and warned us na huwag mo na kayong lalabas."

I wasn't able to sleep while thinking about Sumi and Luther. I feel so guilty not coming with them. I feel so mad at myself avoiding her just because I felt so hurt. I want to blame myself for everything! I can't stop asking myself if she's alright, if she's scared, or if she's okay. All I want was to be there with her!

We didn't go to school for two days. We just stayed at home and it makes me feel more miserable. I was sleepless. I couldn't even eat properly. Kuya Jayden was the only one with me since my parents are with Tito Ryu helping them to locate Ritsumi. 

"Will she be okay, Kuya? Sila ni Luther?" I asked my brother while we are in his room.

"Both of them are strong, Axel. I know they will be fine. Let's just trust them."

When I woke up I received a good news and bad one. The good news was they were saved. But the bad news was Ritsumi is still unconscious while Luther was in a coma.

"Luther took the bullet to save Ritsumi." Tita Seren said while we are in Ritsumi's room. "He was too brave to save my daughter." She said while crying.

"Hush, Mommy." Kuya Red said while comforting her.

I looked at Ritsumi while she's sleeping peacefully on her bed. If only I was there with them. If only I came maybe I should've done something to save them. I should've lessen their pain. They should've shared it with me.