SC-57

Axel's POV

"Daddy, who is she?"

I looked at Chesca who was holding a picture. I put down my coffee on the table while staring at the woman who was with me on the picture.

"Tell me who is she!" She shouted.

"You already know her, Ches. Why are you asking me?" Nakangiti na sabi ko sakaniya.

She was holding a picture of me and Ritsumi. It was an old picture when we were still in California living happily together. I don't know where did she get it amd how did she find it.

"What I mean was what was she to you?" She asked and I looked away. "All this time, you didn't want anyone to enter your room in your family house because of this, Dad? Your old room was full of pictures of her! You've been keeping everything in that room! It was all about her!"

I took a deep breathe and looked at the sky. I really can't hide everything from her. She is already old enough to question me about this. I am being selfish with what I am doing these past few days, and I know it hurts her.

"Ritsumi is not just a family friend." Pagamin ko dahil hindi ko na rin naman maitatago. Wala naman din akong balak na magsinungaling.

"Ritsumi is the woman that I've been loving ever since, Chesca. She is my first love, my one and great true love." I saw pain in her eyes after saying those. She looked betrayed.

"So y-you still love her?" She asked that made me chuckled.

"Will you believe if I say no?" I asked and I heard her sobs.

"Y-you don't lie, Dad. Y-you still love her. It's still her, and why am I even asking that? You, y-you..."

I stood up from my seat and I walked towards her. I wiped her tears because I hate it when I see her cry. Lalong lalo na't alam kong ako ang dahilan.

"We might not have ended up together, but some things have never changed." I said and hugged her.

"Hi Axel! Kanina ka pa rito?"

I looked up when I heard her voice beside me. Tumayo ako agad mula sa pagkakaupo ko at binigyan siya ng ngiti. She is smiling at me that made me feel happy. I don't know why but Ritsumi makes my heart flatter whenever we are together. I can't explain why either.

"No. I just arrived. Ikaw lang magisa?"

She sat on the bench where I was so I sat next to her. I chose to put a distance between us. I don't want to be closer because whenever she touches my skin, I feel electricity.

"Why are you so malayo? Mabaho ba ako?" She asked and I started panicking.

"N-no! Y-you are not!" Natatakot na sabi ko.

I am always scared of her because whenever she gets mad or annoyed, she really looks scary. But a pretty scary girl though.

"Dito ka nga!"

She pulled me towards her and I looked away when our eyes met. I started feeling nervous again. Why am I like this? I should really ask my Mom but I am too shy to ask her.

"Here. Nagbaon ako ng sandwich since Mommy made for me. Sabi ko dalawa para tag isa tayo."

"D-dinalhan mo 'ko?"

"Oo naman. Just don't tell it to others dahil baka magtampo ang mga kalaro natin. Specially Luther." Humahagikgik na sabi nito.

Inabot niya sa akin ang sandwich that made me smile widely. Napatitig ako ron at nagmamadali akong kumagat.