||12|| Caprisun Meeting and a Missing BF

Since Happy can't really stop Pepper from going in to see her fiancé, he steps aside, letting the blonde lead a small child into the man's office.

Victoria somehow manages to compose herself before any fangirl episodes stop her from what she's here to do.

. . .

"Oh, hey Pep, what's up?" The man nods, not looking up from the papers he was reading, which surprised Pepper cuz Tony almost never reads papers. He hates being handed things.

"Someone's here to see you."

"Well, I'm a bit busy, so they'll have to talk my ear off later-"

"Too late for that, Tones," Vic interrupts, the new voice causing Tony's head to shoot up. It almost looked like he was suppressing a smile.
"Now, you wanna start business now, or when you wake up?"

Tony chuckles and nods to Pepper, who leaves his office, closing the door behind her.
"Sup, kid."

"I've come on behalf of Spiderman. You're his employer, correct?"

Tony couldn't believe the kid came to him. To his house. Where he lived. I mean it's not really his house, but he practically lives here.

"You're that kid with the face poster from that school, right?" The man smiles, completely ignoring her Spiderman comment as he pulls two caprisuns out of his desk(don't ask).
"Caprisun?"

"Do I look like I'm four?" Victoria scoffs, walking over to him with narrowed eyes, then grabs one of the caprisuns.
"I'm not, but I'm also not passing up an offer of free caprisuns."

"Smart kid," Tony nods, sticking the straw in the top of the packet. His eyes widen though as Victoria stabs the side of her's, her eyes trained on the genius as she just takes a sip from the sideways drink.

"Anyways," Vic says, leaning against the wall. "I've come to talk about Spiderman, not delicious tropical kids' drinks. Know him?"

"I dunno, you're the one who said I was his employer," the billionaire shrugs, sipping his caprisun.

Vicky scowls and Tony almost chokes on the drink.
How could this tiny pipsqeak be so intimidating??

"Okay! Okay, fine, yes. I know him, I'm his employer, blah blah blah! Happy?"

The girl smiles slyly, popping her mouth over her straw.
"Yup."

. . .

"Alright, so you've been friends with Pete for about a week, and you already discovered that he's Spiderman?" Tony chuckles, rubbing his face.
"He needs to work on his secret keeping skills. Okay, so that's how you figured out it was him, but how'd you track his little vigilante career to me?"

"I asked him how he knew some group of weird child adults- some people that have been texting me because they're either pedos, or they were never taught stranger danger- and he said through his internship, which everyone in the school knew was with you."
They are now sitting on a couch in Tony's office, two caprisuns at Vic's feet and a mug of coffee in her hands.

She pauses when she's about to down the mug when a small blip sounds from her pocket.
In the middle of a convo with Tony Stark, Mr. Famous Rich boi, she pulls out her phone.