we got out standing at the car waiting for it to make the locked noise as lando kept pushing the button. "son of a bitch" he muttered walking over to check if the doors were locked seeing it was he just shrugged it off.

wrapping his arm around my neck we made our way into the small studio. "about fucking time" a voice said as we walked in.

it was a lightskin boy sitting there mugging us, his hair was bright pink braided down in box braids. his skin glowed in the small neon lit room.

lando let out a loud aggravated huff muggin the boy infront of him. "bitch stop looking at me like that for we go round what is it now? 85? he questioned walking up with his hand out.

"shut the fuck up with them stink ass braids in yo head. and actually it's 95" he said, dapping the boy up. "mhm" he nodded, putting his attention on me.

"you must be lani, wassam" he said, holding out his  hand for a dap which lando slapped away. "head nod bitch" he said, making the boy flick him off.

"don't forget fuck nigga I should be saying that to yo slimy ass" he grunted, I quickly raised and eyebrow cause what the fuck he talking about? obviously something ion know.

"like I said I never messed around with that big nosed hefty ass bitch with yo delusional ass." he muttered.

"mhm its cool nigga I'm over that slut." he said waving us towards the back, I didn't say anything that second but lando knew I was gonna ask later cause yes I'm a very nosey bitch when it comes to my nigga the fuck.

we got inside and I set my purse and phone on a small table next to the couch. I wasn't too worried about either that's why I always leave them around. ane shit on that phone except for me talking shit in that one group chat with mikey nem.

lando got all our sex tapes and shit honestly the old me would have never let him have so much exposing shit of me but he a real ass nigga so imma put it past him.

"this is my girlfriend trixx" windy said, pointing to a girl at the booth turning knobs. "wassam" she said, not taking her attention off the table.

"so yall ready to start now?" windy said, taking a seat next to trixx, lando looked over to me and I nodded.

"yeah, let's get this shit." he said.

we both walked over to the small glass door walking into the sound proof room. I picked up one of the headphones as did lando. I wasn't really sure how all dis shit working but I mean I watched all 6 seasons of empire so I think imma do just fine.

trixx held up three fingers I'm guessing indicating the beat was about to drop.

well damn bitch no mic check?

I just shook my head and looked at lando who was already looking at me, them low red eyes staring into my soul making me get butterflies and shit, "you got this" he mouthed making me nod.

"honestly.." I started

"honestly im tryna stay focused you must think I gotta be joking." I sang, catching everyone's attention, I closed my eyes like my mom did, letting the music consume me. I slowly came to the end of my versus as lando got ready, "ayeee and you can't judge"

"I won't," he chimed in, making me smile as he began. "you don't really call on me like you should link up, I roll through the hood problems but everythings all good my love." he said looking directly at me.

I knew he was singing to me, he always sings to me no matter what it was and lowkey when I'm stressed I'd play songs I know he's gonna sing. once he finished up I started back up finishing off.