"why are you rushing out?" lando laughed as he opened the door for me. I just shrugged getting comfortable in my seat.

once he got in and started the car he made his way over to chick fil la, "you getting the same thing you always do?" he asked looking down at me, I nodded my head. he turned to the woman standing at the car and ordered our food.

"boo wea' the stash at?" I asked, making him silently laugh, "yo ass always wanna smoke." he said leaning towards the backseat. he shuffled things around a bit before handing me a small baggie and rolling tray.

"thanks" I said starting the rolling process, rolling was something I had grown used to. at first ine ha fuck with it but now? shit I really do this shit.

once he got the food we parked in a shopping center right by chick fil la. "mhm" lando groaned while eating some fries. I just rolled my eyes cause I knew he was eating my shit.

"ma, you nervous about this session?" he said looking up at me as I rolled the blunt against my lips. I shook my head yes. "why?" he said, shuffling around in the bag.

I just shrugged looking up at him with no actual face expression, "ion know it's just weird ya know. actually doing something I've been dreaming of since I was a jhit" I muttered going onto the next blunt.

"well I mean you should be happy as hell, getting to do something you where interested in also while having fun with yo favorite nigga." he cheesed making me laugh.

"favorite nigga is crazyy, definitely top ten" I laughed making him mug me.

"girl boo you don't have a roster." he said rolling his eyes.

I loudly laughed at lando, I thought it was funny when he acts feminine. some girls prolly saw det as a red flag but honestly be fareal. if yo nigga don't act zesty around you he gay.

"nah but real shit though ma, if you get scared just take my hand it ane gon be that serious tho. the only niggas that's gon be there is my cousin windy and his girlfriend trixx." he said and I nodded taking my box of chicken nuggets out the bag.

"ine really to worried about the people I'm worried about my voice n shit, it's dumb" I said shaking my head opening the small pack of chick fil la sauce. "bro don't say that shit again talking to me, nothing you feel is dumb." he said muggin me.

"my fault thug, I just ane used to this shit, I used to watch my mom all the time while she recorded in the bathroom." I smiled thinking back on how happy and free she looked while she recorded. "she would close her eyes and just flow on any beat. completely letting her voice and music excellence take over." I nodded slowly.

"she recorded in the bathroom?" he laughed, making me nod again with a small laugh.

"yes because studio time was 100 and hour which she couldn't afford at the time. back then it was either get in the studio and leave your kids starving for the next two weeks or record in the bathroom while we all do something quietly." I said dipping a nugget into the sauce.

thinking back on it, I really didn't have the best living space but from what I remember about it, it wasn't all that bad.

"ouu shit we got ten minutes" lando said, letting the blunt hang from his lips as he started up the car. I just laughed because he was about to speed his ass off. he slowly pulled out the parking lot heading towards the I. I sat back as he sat up handing the blunt to me.

we all know what it means when the driver sits up, and for those who don't it mean you better sit back and shut the fuck up and let them get to where they going.

once we pulled into the studio parking lot we both got out grabbing any trash we had with us, it was something we both did. we both hated people with nasty ass cars. it was annoying and nerve wrecking so we always keep both of our cars clean.