#18 I am Not Weak

Start from the beginning

Y/n sighs, "Stop trying so hard Jimin. Why do you care when my own family is not caring?"

Y/n shakes her head and starts walking. She thinks about what Kris said.

She is not as good as you think.

She is a murderer.

She murdered her father.

Is this even possible?

She trips but fortunately avoid falling by holding a pillar. She was turning back but she hears some commotion coming from the female's bathroom. She goes there.

She sees some boys and girls are surrounding a girl. She was looking down. One girl hits her head real hard that she falls down. And then Y/n sees the girl's face. It's Anna.

"Hey girl, tell us what that handsome boy told you privately? How do you know him?"

Anna: "It's not private if I can tell you what he said right? And I don't know him."

A girl punches her.  She doesn't even move.

"Agh! She doesn't care at all. She is fucking acting tough. It's pissing me off." A girl says.

"Let me take care of her. You girls may have no strength at all." A boy says and goes to her. He grabs her hair and tilts her head so that she was facing him. HE strongly slaps Anna. The slap was so loud that even Y/n flinches.

Anna just looks at the boy, smiling. That pisses them even more. They together start hitting her.

Shit! She is going to get in the hospital at this rate. Y/n was going to enter the bathroom but suddenly a boy falls with a loud thud.

Everyone pauses, surprised.

Anna gets up. She is looking horrible. Her lips are bleeding, her hair messy, her face has scratch marks. She grabs a girl's hair and pulls them. Then she slaps the boy with other hand who slapped her.

Anna: "What guys? You shocked?! Thought I can't fight?! Bitch I move my muscles more than you fat rats!!" she screams and pushes 2 boys, "You finished with your fun?! DID I BOTHER YOU GUYS?! Don't like to stay in peace huh!" she kicks one with in the middle, "YOU SON OF BASTARD!!! HAVE SOME SHAME BEFORE HITTING A WOMAN! YOU DICKLESS PIECE OF SHIT!!!"

Ok. I am convinced. She can definitely murder someone. Y/n thinks and starts walking away.

"I would check up on Anna. So that she can't go around causing more trouble." Taehyung says to himself after getting a break from class. He heads towards her classroom. On his way, he meets Y/n.

"Hey Y/n." he smiles.

Y/n looks at him and nods.

"Sorry for yesterday." Taehyung says after some seconds of awkward silence.

"Don't worry."

"Are you okay?"

"I am completely fine. Why would you ask?"

Her voice is so....soothing. What if...what if I tell her what I feel now? That's what Anna told me to do right? Will she accept me? Will she break the engagement? Do I really stand a chance?

"Taehyung?"

Taehyung snaps out, "Huh? What did you say again?"

"I said instead of worrying about me, worry about your friend. She was being bullied and now bullying." with that she leaves.

"WHAT?!" Taehyung immediately runs to her classroom and comes across the female washroom.

"To you guys I am just a poor quiet kid who can't fight for herself right?! COME!! I will show you! You garbage!"