🅒hapter 39- The Therapist Game

Seth's POV

“What the heck was that?!! Who was that?!!” Tyson follows me to the garden. “You didn't recognize your own sweet little potato cousin Darlin” I said.

“But her face was not the same as that!” taking off the magic glasses, I laughed and said “Yeah, cause she hid her real face, cousin.” taking the glasses from his hands, I removed the magic that was casted in it, but it seems like it's not removing.

“No! Darlin is always cute! It must be that glasses of yours!” points at me, I then acted hurt holding my chest as if offended.

“Cousin, do ever heard the story about Life and Death, where Life asked Death why is everyone hates him and Death answered that Life was a beautiful lie and Death is the painful truth?” source by Pinterest.

“Uhh... Yeah?” Tyson scratch his head confused. “Well, we dark users are like Death we are the painful truth~ we will crush your dreams and let you see the truth! While light magic is like Life they think they are so good~” I said.

Tyson opened his mouth wide. “Cousin, don't joke about life! And also you should thank life!” Tyson enthusiastically said. “ Okay~ at least I don't have to explain to you about why is she so pre.... hup!... pret– uhg....pr....blurgh...prett!...I mean that's why she was really recognizable.” oh my god, I almost said it. Hahah hahahaha.

Kle saw me and went closer to us. “Young master, bath is ready” Kle said. Sitting on the garden chair. “Yeah, I'll go take a bath later, but now is not the time, Kle~ this is my only cousin Tyson Kin Rollins, say hi” I said pushing Kle directly to Tyson.

Tyson saw the petite system of mine and smiles, my cousin then took Kle’s hand and kissed the back of it.

“Whoops! Okay haha, Brother Tyson, no.” taking Kle away he smiles and went to sit down. This cousin of mine acting like a gentleman top, but when it comes to Kle’s real body and status he would really in the bottom.

[What]

‘What?’

[The hell are you saying master?!!!]

‘Huh? What are you talking about?’

[WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHEN YOU SAID THAT YOUR COUSIN WOULD IN BOTTOM!]

‘Oh you rather be in the bottom line?’

[Of course not!!! ]

‘Oh? Then why don't you just hush it and be happy to what I said’

[No, it's not like that master, master Tyson and I will not be in that kind of relationship]

‘You will never know’

Kle didn't refute anymore and stayed quiet. “Come on Kle, sit down” I cheerfully said. “Master, I am a servant I can't—” I threw another teacup to the ground.

“Remember your status now, Kle. Respect your self, please” I said and pick up another teacup. “Umm... Cousin I think you should chill out.” Tyson said.

Tyson saw this scene and suddenly I was smiling, creepily. Kle knew what's about to happen and then sat really close to Tyson.

“Master Tyson, I am very sorry for the bother really.” Kle said. Tyson shook his head and didn't know what was Kle talking about.

Kle then went to serious mood. Kle knew my anger issues are really bad, and the mansion is going bankrupt because I keep wasting teacups!

Third Person's POV (I'm not a therapist, okay?)