🅒hapter 34- Wisteria Confession

Seth's POV

We are still in the office of my dad, he didn't let us go and keep sending Jax some icy death glare.

I don't know if the Duke is gonna let us go or not. Kle on the other side, was just quiet after he was squeezed between us Jax and me.

The Duke ordered Kle to be the wall between the prince and me, of course my hand and Prince's hand is still stuck together.

After another hour of this situation, I finally made a decision and said to my dad.

“Father, I want to go outside” I said, the Duke tear away his eyes from the prince and look at me kindly. “No, you need to stay here until the magic is finally over” the Duke said.

“Father, it's okay. It's not like his highness is dangerous, I'll be fine we'll be at the lake, where you can see us” I said.

The Duke didn't really want us to let out, but I persisted anyway so here we are. At the lake.

“So, ummm. Is it alright your majesty to get on this boat? It's quite small” I said and look at him nervously.

“It's okay, it would be more much fun if we're the only two in the boat” he said. He look at me in the eyes with love and care.

“Ahem! Your Highness and young master, it seems like the Duke have instructed me to border wall of you two, while we are in the boat.” Kle said.

“But the boat only fits for two persons only? How are you gonna fit?” I asked. Kle smiles and called the servants to get a new boat.

The new boat was placed in the lake by the men servants. The new boat was white and four person could fit in the boat, it has a big parasol on the other side.

“Seems like we all gonna ride the boat, Kle you paddle” I said and went to the boat, Jax was the first one to step on the boat and assisted me.

Kle started to paddle slowly and smoothly, while Jax and me was talking some stuff.

“So your Highness, do you have any lover?” I asked.

“Hmm, non but I do have a fiance” he said while looking at me with love, passion, and obsessive eyes.

“Your Highness, can I ask you something?” I asked and smiled. “Okay, ask away” he said.

I smile and look at him forward. “Why the hell did you gave me your necklace that is supposed to be given to your future partner?” I said smiling with a hint of killing intent.

This motherf*cker. He thought he could hide his secrets! I started remembering the fact that we meet in the temple, and that time I save him!

He thought that I can see the truth! With the help of the big mouthed cat of mine, who couldn't see through their lies!

I started remembering when I was almost choked by aunt Zandra, since that day every night I keep dreaming about this sly bastards face!

At first I didn't believe it, but when I asked Kle I could see his nervousness. That's when I knew that I was right.

“You remember?” Jax said and not hiding his surprised face. Yes you bitc*!

“Yes! I remember!” I said and punched his arms. He only smiles and didn't scold me. “Hmm, it's okay. It's good that you knew, the three chances must have been used up” he said and hugged me with his one arm.

“Don't touch me! You nasty bastard! Even though you are a prince! You can't still do this to me!” I said and tried to break away from his hug.

[Master, please stop this dog blooded drama QAQ]