🅒hapter 19-Part IV: Boutique Spying (part 3)

Seth's POV

Aunt Lila brought us to a very classic and luxurious office, I don't know what I'm doing here? But going in here is nice, the room is nice and cool, thanks to the ice wind crystals hanging above our heads, that was designed as a chandelier. (A/N: I cannot let my daughter-in-law suffer from heat stroke so, everyone meet the air conditioner!!!!)

Quite fancy. “Aunt Lila, how much do we have to wait?” I wanna go home really bad. Kle will be going home later tonight. He said that he made it out from that heavenly hell.

“Just wait a little, she will come here in a about a minute.” Aunt Lila said. So we waited, me and Alex just chatting and suddenly a parrot flew in my head.

“Ow! That hurts!” I said, dude! The parrot’s claws are a little sharp! “Oh! Himbo! Don't do that to a guest!” soon a lady came in and rushed to pick up the ugly parrot on my head.

I bend my legs a little cause she is really ummmm.... Tiny. Don't judge I'm also tiny and that is all thanks to the author for changing it! (Sarcastically said)

(A/N: Aww your welcome seth~~, I knew you would like your new height, 5’10 is tall so appreciate it)

She was tiny about 4’5ish?,ah no maybe about 4’8?,But she was beautiful, her black hair was shiny, her eyes that were gold looks warm as the sunny day, her skin that looks fair and smooth, top it with her perfectly tanned skin.

Yup she looks very nice. I'll give her 100/10 minus the parrot on my head. And another plus 5 for naming her parrot Himbo, so it's 105/10.

“I'm sorry, young man. Bo just really likes to play around with guests. Is your head okay?” she said, oh nice voice. “I'm okay miss, what a very colorful parrot you have” Himbo.

“Kwaaakkk! Bird! Bird! Bird! Kwaaak”

A bird? Is this Himbo bird telling me I'm a bird? “Kwaak! Coffin! Coffin!” yup totally a Himbo. Or....... Ah! Got it, he must have sensed my baby raven. Okay, he must not be a totally Himbo. “Bo! What are you saying?! That is wrong! I'm sorry young man for his behavior” said the lady.

“It's totally fine miss” I said. “Okay! Seth, this Miss right here is the owner of the store, Miss Amberley Ore. And this is Himbo the parrot bird, this bird is a spirit pet.” Lila said.

Oh~ that's why it was weird, this bird is like my baby coffi. I really brought my bird with me all the time cause I'm afraid that Coffi would disappear all of a sudden, you know it all that my bird is still in the process of developing and his level is still in umm..........level?, but I like it when he is stupid he looks cute, fluffy, and cute!!!!hehe.

| Name:Amberley Ore                    Age:29
   Fire user - Hell                           Level: 150
   Daughter of the head knight      

  Like: Cold things, Spirt pets, a pike, beautiful things, and Jane Austen♡ aka Nanny♡
  Dislike: Men who comes to flirt with Jane....

  Weakness:Jane Austen ♡♡
  Number of kills: 80                                                      
  Number of monster killed: 235                            |

“............................”(A/N: Seth Rollins was shook)

“Amber, this is Seth. His guardian is Jane or his nanny. Say hi Seth” Aunt Lila said.

The information suddenly pops up, and had me shook!

“Hi, Miss Amber.” I said and politely bowed. “Oh my! You don't need to be so polite my boy. So how's your nanny?” And that's what she asked directly. HOW IS HER CRUSH DOING!? SHE IS VERY FI– “she is very fine, Miss Amberley.”