🅒hapter 7

Seth's POV

"Wow! Are the lady that I was just talking to?" I said. "Haha.yeah, thanks for your kindness for returning my beloved treasures" she said.

This lady is so pretty, white hair, white skin and her aura is so...... Elegant.

"Yeah, so where is the object that I want?" I said. I don't wanna stay in this place anymore I'm tired. "Ah..... Yes, the item!" She went to the painting with the kid in it and suddenly the wall moved apart, and then took a beautiful wood box.

"Here! The Eclipse Mirror! This......" why... Do she look so down. ".... She gave this to me, when we first met" she said.

"okay... Thanks" I said.

[Master, you are to shameless. She is hurt]

Oh... She can't let go of the pass. "Are you hesitating to gave it to me?" I said coldly, "N-no! It's just that.... I-i.... "

"I?...."

"I-i.... I still can't let go of this mirror, it hurts me when I see it, I'm afraid that it will hurt me more if I gave it away, she will cry i-if..." she said.

I was frustrated, I brush my black hair back wards and look at her, "If it hurts you to see it, let it go Lady, why keep it when it hurts you? Why not let it go and moved on, Don't hurt your self, she is not here anymore, she already left you.... She already went to the other side. Why can't you let go?"

I know my words hurts, "... I-i,...... " she was stuttering, until she gave up.

"Yeah, she already left me, she already went to him and broke our promise,....... She left me,over that bastard.... I told her that she can stay with me, but she refused and only see me as a friend" she said.

Hmmm.... "Do you love her...... In a romantic way? Not in a sibling way? ", the way she describe and talk about her, makes it clearer.

"Y-yes, I love her" she said. "Tell me something, are you really a lady or man?" I said, when I was in my previous life, my grandma would always tell me that gods can be a man or a woman, and I would be fascinated by them.

"*cough! I'm a both, but when I was made I was a boy", I look at him with cold eyes, " Mister, did you transform into a lady to get close to her? Tell me, when you are with her and forgot that you are a boy and enjoyed together with her and suddenly you confessed to her, and she dumped you because you are a girl, and then suddenly you forgot that you can change into a boy and when you realize that it was to late".

When I said that I can clearly see blood dripping in the side of her mouth. "I was so coward back then, that I became greedy and stayed in this form for many years, hahaha.

I should have mustered up the courage and confess to her with my original form, I should have been myself, I shouldn't have changed my form" she said.

"Okay, stop being a loser and move on, she choose someone else, let go. You are a god... Or a goddess? I don't know! But one thing for sure, she is just a mortal, a tinny punnie human. Your a god you can have many women or men! Why cry for her, when your pretty! And........ "

"Go on...."

"Handsome! Yes,pretty and handsome! So let go of this mirror, marry someone else, find a better person that make you smile." I said.

"You're very sweet, Seth. I could fall in love with you right now."

"Ewww! No! Are you blind I'm a kid and I don't like girls" I said. Dude I don't wanna get married in a young age!

"Your body is a kid, but your soul is not" he said.

I was shocked when she said that, did she know?!
"How do you know?" I said. "I can see through you and your aura is different from other people I saw" he said.