🅒hapter 16-Part III: Library

Seth's POV

Sigh.... I'm tired and bored. I was happy a minute ago, but now I'm weh! Jane already went to the boutique to work and I'm left alone again in the house.

So I decided to go out and find something to do. I saw Peter again coming to my way and smiling, he seems okay. I smiled at him back and waved.

"Brother Seth! I'm so happy to see again!" he said and hugged me. "Yeah, I'm happy too! What are you doing here?" I said, " I'm going to the library, to help my friend! She said that she will help me pay the medicine for grandma." he said.

"Really? Then...... Can I come too? I'm free right now and very bored, I can help you."

Peter was happy when he heard that I want to come, he excitedly dragged me to the most largest public library in the capital, that is the 'Delacroix Library palace', this place was supposed to be a palace for a princess but sadly that princess died before the construction was finished and was not continued and have been abandoned, but then years later it was then suddenly made into a library.

We entered the big library and went to the librarians table or is that what is called.

"Oh! Pete! Your here, right on time there are some new books to be arranged, after you finish I'll give the money for your grandmother's medicine after you finish it all, how about that?" the middle aged lady said.

"Yeah, of course Miss Helens. I'm sure that I can finish my work today cause I bought my friend here!" Peter said, I introduced my self to what Peter said Miss Helens.

"Oh my! What a polite and handsome boy you are! Haha, it's nice to see you Mr. Seth. Feel free to explore the library, Peter can give you a tour. After the tour you can help Peter again" she said. I smiled and nodded. Peter gave me a tour of the library, and to my expectations it's really really big.

"This section of the library is forbidden, no one can enter this door. Legend says that the dark dragon's ancestors were the one who made this room, all the knowledge of the dark and rare dragons are in that room,the only way you can open this door is by a special key, but now that the key is missing for about 15 years, so no one knows what's inside. It says that the last one who entered the forbid room was a lady, a beautiful lady. After that the key was gone. Some people say that the lady who was last to enter took the key, and some say that it banished after the dragon era is wiped out."

What an interesting room, "Ah brother! This room is where the Royal and aristocrats kids come and study! Royal children come here to do research and well you know study" Peter said.

"Well that's nice, so where do we start arranging the new books?" said Seth. Peter leaded the way and we started arranging. The books were really weird.

How to chase a Husband?, How to not stalk your future husband?, How to live happily?. Okay the last one was cute but why???????????

"Brother Seth, look I found something interesting! It's your face!" Peter excitedly said. Peter came close and showed me a picture.

When I saw the picture, I could only sucked a cold sigh........ You gotta be kidding me, I..... No way. Why does it sound right now that I'm the protagonist in the story, what's next? I'm half demon, half eagle, half god, half fairy? It's just a regular book, who coincidentally printed my face.

Peter gave the book, and when Peter handed the book to me, a voice suddenly rang in my head.

'The last dark dragon tamer, take me with you and I will show and teach you gre--'

*Closed the book

Yup, a regular book who does not talk. "It's just a coincidence Peter, to what I known there is a lot of people that look exactly a like." I said.