He smiled over at me and said "Yeah, I'm so going back over there next year or somewhere different"

"As long as you're far away from me little brother" Jake said then giving hit with a bread roll from Paul.

"This is Jay my other brother, he's a lawYeah in London, works with your grandfather" Jake said.

"Oh do I, what's your grandfather's name?" Jake's brother asked.

"Rupert Anderson" I said as I watched everyone around the table look a little shocked.

"Yes guys we're eating with the owners granddaughter calm down" Jake said smiling. He seemed to always be pulling jokes, but it worked as everyone relaxed again and started smiling.

"I feel like I'm having dinner with the royals" Paul joked.

"You and I both. I'm not used to all this. Normally it's just me in my flat with Chinese in Soho"

Everyone laugh and then I heard the girl next to me speak.

"You live in Soho?" she asked. Unlike the others she didn't have the Irish accident.

"Yeah on Dean Street" I said

"Oh, I live right around the corner from there" she smiled.

"Leah, this is Kate. Jay's... girlfriend" Jake said in a straight voice. Weird.

He had an angry look on his face and didn't even make eye contact with Kate. Did he not like her or something?

Now I knew everyone's names, everyone started talking to each other. Jay to Paul and Lilly, Connor to Jake. Which left me and Kate to get to know each other.

We set there for ages talking about London and what we both do.

"I work for Chris Howard"

"Really, he's always in the magazines isn't he with that model, oh what's her name..."

"Yeah that would be my sister Jessica Anderson"

"Is that weird? I mean your boss and sister dating" she asked. Little did she know...

"Not really, I don't get on with my sister very well or my family really. It's only my Granddad who I ever see"

"But that's nice that you still got him to be close to" she said smiling.

Yeah, it was nice. I forget how lucky I was that I had my Granddad and Nan near me still. Without them I don't know what I would do.

"What about you? Are you close to your family?" I asked.

"No...Meaning that I don't have a family" she answered like it was no big deal.

"Oh, I'm sorry" I didn't know what to say.

"It's ok. It happened when I was a baby, my parents died in a car crash and ever since it's just been me" I just nodded and smiled at her.

She must have been so strong been all alone in the world. I know I still had my family but it was like I was alone for the past five years. But I had my Granddad, Kate had no one.

"What do you do for a living?" I ask her. She sat there in her chair for a moment thinking over the question.

"I..."

"Kate's in the hospitality area aren't you Hun" Jay turned around to say. Kate looked at him for a bit before turning back round to me smiling.

"Yeah but I'm hoping to go back to college to study Bakery"

Everyone around the table stopped and looked over at her.

"Really that sounds great. When are you doing that Kate?" Lilly said from the other side of the room.

The look on Jays face looked disappointed that Kate just told them all that and started to roll his eyes. What was his problem?

Jake seemed to look at Kate in shock and then had a little smirk back on his face, eating his food.

I was so confused!!

What was going on with them two?

I was going to make it by goal to find out, why they were acting so weird?

"I'm just going to the restroom and going to go look round for Mum" Lilly said stepping up from her chair. As she got up, so did Connor smiling at everyone, following Lilly just steps be hide her.

Where they together or something? She didn't even ask him to come with her. She just got up and he followed. They would look good together.

"Are they together or something?" I asked Jake as he kept on eating his dinner.

"Connor is Lilly's bodyguard" he spoke whilst bitting into a chicken leg.

"Oh, I thought you said he was your team mate?" I wasn't much for gossiping but I was amazed by these new friends of Chris' I just met. Made me realise how boring my life is.

"He was until he hurt his knee, so he can't really play anymore. Well he could but I think that he likes his new job better" Jake said

"Yeah he's totally in love with Lilly" Paul said drinking his beer.

"Poor guy" Jays said jokingly.

"Connor is in love with Lilly?" Kate said in shock, then looking at Jay as he nodded.

"Does Lilly know?" I asked

All three brothers looked at each other... "Dunno" Jake said after putting in another chicken wing into his mouth and the other two guys changed the subject.

What! Is that it? I want to hear more...

"Kate do you fancy going for a walk around the gardens? It's really sunny outside and we can talk more" I said smiling at everyone, James and Jake seemed to have a staring competition.

"Ah...I don't think..."

"That's not a good..." both Jay and Jake said before Kate stood up "Yeah sure"

I made a big grin and stood as well walking away with Kate. Time for a girly chat. I wanted to hear about Lilly and Connor and I wanted to know more about her Jay.

And what was up with Jake and her?

I was starting to love gossip and the more I could focus of other people's love lives, I didn't have to worry about my own.