Chapter 4.School!

Start from the beginning

Suddenly ichigo starts to laugh! "Whats so funny wise ass!" I shout, throwing a pillow at his head. "Your so clueless. The feeling you are feeling towards Naomi is Love!" He chuckles.

My eyes widen. Love?! Really! I love Naomi! Well that would explain all of these feelings... "So, you gonna tell her?" Ichigo asks "Huh? NO! W-well...not now anyway." I say sighing.

I need something to eat. I stand up, thank ichigo for helping me and leave the room.

Ichigo's pov

This is perfect! They both like each other. I'm gonna get Rukia to help me get them together. Hehehe!

{ Time skip }

Monday, walking to school

You pov

They had filled out there forms and you had take them back to Mrs Miku. Now it's Monday and your walking to school with 10 of your favourite Anime characters. You kept on glancing at Renji.

He looks so hot in them clothes. You blush as you realize what you just thought. "Hey Naomi or you ok? Your face is red, are you catching a cold?" Orihime asked with a worried expression on her face. "Oh yeah, I'm fine." You smile at her.

"Ok guys I'm gonna have to set some rules for when your in my school." You say out loud so that they all hear. "Ikkaku don't you DARE start a fight with ANYONE! I don't care if they call you baldy! I mean it if you get expelled on the first day I'm gonna personally kill you with my bare hands!" You growl at him and he looks at you, shocked at your sudden outburst.

After you carm down a bit you turn to yumichika and say "Yumichika please make sure that ikkaku doesn't get into any trouble, I can trust you." Yumichika smiles and nods. "Alright. Next thing, Toshiro people are gonna call out by you first name..." You see his face twitch a bit.

"So please just ask nicely for then to call you hitsugaya, alright?" You smile as he says "ok." You turn to Shuhei. "People are gonna ask about the 69 on your face and they will think it is related to...sex, so don't be surprised if someone asks. They will also ask about the 3 scars on ya face as well so come up with an excuse" you see his face go red at the mention of what people may think his tattoo is about.

"Now girls, be careful of a boy called Jake. He is a HUGE pervert, he is basically the human version of Kon." You shiver at the thought of the horrid boy. "This is the one time you can punch someone." By now you were at the school gates. You spot your friends Izzy,Amy and Alice.

"Ok guys, meet on the roof at lunch. See ya in class!" And with that you were off, running to your friends. "Hey guys." You smile at them. "Who were the 10 people you were just walking with?" Amy ask, head tilted to the side slightly.

"Oh right...there....New here." You say. "Cool, you gonna introduce us later?" izzy asks "yeah at lunch at the normal place." I love these guys there the best, always sticking by me when times are tough. You thought smiling.

"Oh guys promise you won't tell anyone but....all 10 of them are staying at my house because they have no place to stay." You whisper to them as quite as possible. "WHAAAT?!" Alice screams, attracting the attention of some students around us.

"Alice! Shut up!"You shout/whisper. "There staying at your house?!" Izzy whispers in a shocked tone. You just nod as a reply. "Thats like, the most people you have ever had stay over at your house! And seven of them are boys!" Amy giggles.

You start giggling with her and say " I know right." "Lets get to class, we don't wanna be late."Alice sighs and you all head to your form room.

{Time skip to the form room! }

You watch as your form tutor introduces the group to your form. You were lucky that Mrs Miku made it so they were in all your lessons. "Now tell everyone your names" your form tutor, Mr kogan, says.

"My name is Ichigo Kurosaki" ichigo says to the class and you giggle and whisper to your friends "Ichigo means Strawberry in Japanese."

You all crack up laughing and Mr kogan looks at you with a frown. "What is so funny girls?" He asks looking at you. " Hehehe Strawberry" you giggle looking at ichigo.

He gives you a death glare while Renji, Rukia,Ikkaku and Yumichika try to hold in there laughs. However, Shuhei and Toshiro were carm, though you could see that they were both smirking.

Sir just shakes his head and goes back to letting the group introduce themselves. "Now that that's done, you can go and sit were ever you like." Mr kogan says walking over to his computer and starts typing away.

All 10 of them look around until they all decide to sit on the free table next to yours. Your eyes meet with Renjis and he starts walking your way. Omg! He is coming this way! Is he gonna sit in the spare seat next to me? Why?

"Hey Naomi." Renji greets you with his signature smirk and sits down next to you.

"H-hey...R-renji" you say blushing. Dammit why am I blushing! You look over see ichigo looking at you with a smug grin that just says 'I know your blushing because if Renji'

You face goes from pink to red as you turn head the other way.

This was gonna be a long day.

Thanks for reading guys! This chapter feels like it's longer then the others. Next chapter will be out as soon as possible! Hope you enjoyed. Please comment your suggestions and feedback.

Until next time Bye - Jude xoxox