Everlasting Memories

"Alban, I want to ask you something... Why are you always happy?" Ike asked. It was a genuine question after the events that had happened. Sonny moved to Urgent Care. Fulgar suddenly malfunctioning and causing Uki, Yugo, and himself to be put into the hospital. Alban's eyes were shadowed.

"Cause... I would prefer everyone's last look at me to be a happy one, senpai..." Ike's eyes widened. "The least I can do for everyone is live on happily... Especially since we only live for so long."

"Alban..."

"Sonny may die soon because he's protecting us, risking his life to make sure this city is safe... Over working himself, dealing with drama and trauma himself... Fulgar, Uki, Yugo... They're basically family to me... And they don't like it when I frown because the atmosphere in the room sudden turns down." Ike pursed his lips.

"Why did you put yourself in the position as the sunshine. You know what sunshine means, Alban." He nodded.

"I know what sunshine means, senpai. It means I'm bright, but also stupid and dumb... It means I'm also oblivious to everything, but I'm the opposite... I just want to make everyone's day brighter." Ike sighed. "You know I hate it when people are uncomfortable or feeling like an outcast because I've been there... Having to fight to feed the homeless children in my other life... Risking my life so that everyone else could eat even if it was a slice of bread..."

"But you're not in that time anymore, Alban." Alban's smile dropped.

"Ike, you misunderstand... It doesn't matter if it's in that time or not... I couldn't care less about myself till it reaches a point of unhealthy point... I want everyone to be happy because life is too fucking short to be troubling... I can't live the guilt of not being able to change at least on person's life that I met. Whether it be the Takaradachi, the Quilldren, or anyone that are inspired by us despite what we do..." Ike was in a shocked silence.

"I would put others before me..."

"CUT!!!" Nina screamed. Sniffled echoed through the studio. Alban panicked.

"Sorry everyone!!! I didn't mean to make you guys cry!!!" Alban quickly jumped off set to scramble around to get food for everyone.

"Ha... Even off set he's a sunshine." Mysta mumbled.

"POG!!! I LOOOOOVE THIS MOVIE!!!" Luca yelled, crying himself. Shu chuckled.

"Hehe I LOOOVE Food." Alban teased, voice acting as Luca while he brought a few snacks for everyone. Selen and Rosemi choked on their spit a bit.

"I literally thought that was Luca." The crying in the studio shifted from cries to now laughing.

"Otouto!!!!"

"ALBANYAN!!!"

"KYOUDAI!!!!"

Those three yelled, tackling Alban into a hug, knocking them all to the ground. Uki walked over, giggling.

Sometimes things, although at a bad time... A drop of happiness does a lot for a human...

Ike closed his notes for book ideas. He smiled at that memory in the studio as he started to type the idea. He heard his door open a bit. He saw Luca peeking like, like how a dog would at times to see if the owner would be there. "Ikey... You know it's time." He smiled.

"I know Luca. Let's go. I wrote down what I needed to." Though this day wasn't an acception to what Ike wrote... After all it was Alban's graduation as he ascends to somewhere he should be.

"Alban of the swimming pool, what is your wisdom..." Shu asked, kneeling to him.

"Senpai... My wisdom is that..." Suddenly Alban sunk into the water. Shu nodded meaningfully.

"Ah yes, amazing wisdom..."

"Alban... What are your final words before the end of the Feline Podcast between cat and Kitsune." Nina asks. He smiles.

"Perfection... No one is perfect. But our imperfections makes use perfect, don't you think?" He laughed a bit. "I know there are people trying to be perfect. Perfect grades, perfect face, perfect eye color, perfect mannerisms, perfect attitude, but know this... There is no such thing as perfect in anything but being perfect at being yourself. Embracing your imperfections to make your true and perfect self. Don't take opinions as facts cause you know yourself better than others."

"And that's it for today's episode! Remember his wisdom very well everyone!!!" Nina quickly ended the stream. "That was well said, Alban."

"I just what I wanted to say... Also, when's the next Lucky Dragon." Alban asked. Nina giggled, shrugging. "Hmph... Must be because of your Minecraft addiction..."

I am not addicted to Minecraft. I can stop at any time! Except—" Alban bursted out laughing. "Alban!!!"

And that's all that came to my mind... Just AU memories that popped into my head into the span of today. ミ●﹏☉ミ hopefully it was good.