We don't talk about it...

Cast: Uki and Fulgar (Sonny confirmed himself that he can cook... Fulgar didn't... Well not yet) with a surprise guest

Trigger Warning: excessive swearing

"Uki, where are you?"

"I'm getting breakfast."

"Why? I just made some eggs." He heard Uki breathe in and out.

"No."

"Why not?"

"How the hell can you make meteorites with something so damn soft."

"What do you mean, Uki?"

"You tell me. The fuck do you put in there?! It's just the pan, put oil or cooking spray into he pan, heat it till then crack an in it?"

"I did that."

"It was fucking black! Did you scrub the metal shavings inside it?!"

"No, I cooked it how it was."

"Bitch, no you didn't!"

"Mother fucker, I did!"

Both of their phones got another call. It was Alban.

"If I hear you both fucking arguing again, I'm slamming both of your heads into the wall... Onii-chan is trying to sleep..." Alban hung up.

"That was your fault, Uki."

"Whatever..."

"Choke on poison"

"Your food is already poison, bitch. It ain't gonna do much."

"Go fuck yourself then"

"Fine... Al—"

"Don't call his fucking name and help me make breakfast... I hear Alban's steps. WA—" the call ended. Uki blinked.

"Welp...good luck. I need to get some more eggs..."

Meanwhile with Alban

"The fuck did you do?! Wash your damn hands." He tried to get his phone. "Hell no, asshole. You made this mess. You're cleaning it up!" Fulgar whined. "Did I stutter? Clean this shit up!"

"Hmph... Maybe I'll poison into your food later..."

"It's already poison just looking at you trying to cook eggs... You made a meteor with something so damn soft! Why are you adding in the shells?! You don't add that in!"

"Then you make it!"

"Excuse you, but I'm taking care of my Onii. You're on your own." Fulgar groaned, not before hearing giggled and loud wet noises from Sonny's room. "Onii... You made me wet..." Fulgar groaned louder.

Is this shitty? Yes. Was it on my mind? Yes. It was when I was thinking of a scenario, and this suddenly came to mind. Is it out of wack and not according to character? Absolutely...