Uh Oh

Gonna be a compilation of Mother Uki scenarios

Uki's eye bags were known, making Alban start doing a lot around the house. "Alban, why are you—" suddenly he saw Uki. He nodded, grabbing a towel to start wipe the tables of any dust. Alban suddenly shivered. He turned to see Uki spotted Fulgar. He jumped when Uki touched his shoulder.

"Oh, look how cute you are," Fulgar blushes, about to talk... Uki wasn't finished though, "DOING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, GET YOUR LAZY ASS UP!!!" He yelled, scaring Fulgar into starting to clean. Yugo was lucky he was in a meeting with Nijisanji EN that day...

Line Break o7

"Uki... Can you help me with something..." Alban yawned. Uki nodded. "It's with Sonny... Please help us cook cause he's only eating negi and onions..." His eyes suddenly darkened. Alban took that as a note to run, but Uki softly put his hand on his shoulder.

"Thank you for telling me, Alban..." Uki whispered, giving Alban spine chills as Uki slowly walked to the kitchen. Let's just say, it was never the same again... "Sonny!!!~" his screams echoes through the Noctyx house, so much that Ike and Shu could hear it from the Nijisanji Headquarters. Fulgar had shivers while Yugo was listening to music.

Line Break owo

"Uki, where's Alban?" Yugo asked. He shrugged.

"I would guess that he's on a heist." He replied. "Or... Maybe beating up some VSF trainees for talking down on Sonny... Wait no, that was me." Yugo's eyes glistened. "Want to see how?" Yugo nodded. Uki got up, to Alban's room. He opened it to see Alban in a deep sleep. It was peaceful for him since he didn't get much sleep in the last few days. Uki motioned Yugo to not go inside the room.

"Uki...?" Alban mumbled. He sat up, rubbing his eyes. He let out a yawn as he stretched his arms.

"Sorry Alban... Just looking for the recording you took yesterday." Alban got up, his oversized sweatshirt reaching the half of his thighs. Alban turned his computer on. Suddenly they saw Sonny with a cup of coffee, giving it to Alban before leaving. "Does Sonny always do that?" He asked. Alban shrugged.

"I'm usually too tired to question what he does..." He muttered, getting the link. Alban took a sip of the coffee before sighing. "He put too much sugar in this... This is basically a hot milkshake than coffee..." He rubbed his temples before turning the video on. "You'll have to look though this. Now I'll be back with some breakfast..."

Video

"So... Who hurt my baby..." Uki asked, his arms crossed. "I'm not mad. I just want to know." No VSF troop spoke. Till one spoke up.

"It was the trainees that made fun of Taichou and his accent." Suddenly, Uki felt something he never thought he'd feel.

[Yugo: Oh... No wonder why Sonny was so exhausted when he came home.

Uki: gave them a taste of their own medicine]

"Oh really... Take me to them." Alban stifled his laugh as he record. "Alban, let's get going." He nodded the camera before following. The video traveled along the walls to the ceiling to even the insides of the rooms.

"Woah... I've explored this place, but I've never seen these rooms... Why are there chains? And whips? Pink fluffy cuffs? Candles?! Uki, do you know what these are?" Uki paid no attention to the room.

"It's nothing important, Alban. But, if they did what I think they did to Sonny, that's more of a reason to kill them, don't you think?" Uki rhetorically asked Alban. He smirked at the idea.

"Good idea..." Alban mumbled before clearing his throat. Uki pushed the doors open to the trainee room to see guys and girls alike training. Alban looked for a spot to put the camera where it wouldn't me smashed till he saw a trainee he knew that would report it to him when he was on nightly heists.

"Oh Haru, can you hold this for me and record everything that Uki will do?" She nodded.

[Alban: I'm back! Oh, I remember this! Haru was so cute when she got the camera. If I remember correctly...]

She turned the camera over to her face before making poses. Duck face. A crazy face. A smile. Then other faces that made her laugh as the screams of trainees intensified. She quickly record what was happening. People were getting electrocuted, pushed to walls and to the ground with psychic energy, being throwing into the air, getting whipped by Alban's tail. It was pure chaos... Till Sonny came inside. Uki and Alban had notice teeth marks around his body and his eyes being nothing but void of emotion. This just fueled both Alban's and Uki's rage to now kill these trainees.

Video Ends

"They're lucky Fulgar wasn't there or paying much attention to where we went. Or else he would've joined in on the fun." Alban stated before finishing his coffee and leaving the room for the kitchen.

"Can I join next time?" Yugo asked, stars in his eyes. Uki smiled.

"More people to the celebration." Yugo cheered, running out of the room. "Funeral celebrations if they keep doing that to my own baby brother..." Uki muttered, planning more murders.

Line Break ರ╭╮ರ

And that's it's for today... Did I rush? Kinda. But we don't question it....

owo
We do not question, we accept....