Alban and Yamiban

"..." Silence filled the room, scaring all that was in it who was watching the interaction between siblings.

"Why the fuck are you so ugly..." Alban bursted out laughing, making Yamiban laugh as hard. Everyone sighed in relief.

"So Yami... Can you still cook?" He groaned, nodding.

"Moony can't cook for shit... He can make ramen, but that's as far as he can go." Alban blinked.

"I would say the same for Sonny, but Onii always lies..." Alban grumbled. Sonny sulked in a corner. "Not good at nihongo? Not cute? Not a good cook? Not good at singing? All he does is lie..." Yamiban rolled his eyes.

"You lie too, bitch. Disgustingly, I admit you're the cutest between us twins... I'm more hotter." Alban was silent before stifling a laugh.

"Hotter my ass. You're more of a bottom than me."

"You wanna test that shit head?"

"We bouts to make this home Alabama."

"Okay okay you two!" Moony interrupted. "Let's not go there." Alban pouted while Yamiban rolled his eyes.

"You tsundere ass... Bet you like it when he talks like that." Alban teased.

"You're just as much of a tsundere as me, asshole!"

"I just act the role. You're an entire tsundere," Yamiban growled while Alban smiled in victory.

"Fuck you for saying something so damn true." Alban snickered.

"That's right." More silence filled the room. "Want to get something to eat?"

"Sushi?" Yamiban asked. Alban smirked.

"Hell yeah." As soon as they left Moony sighed.

"Why can't we be like them, Sonny..." Moony mumbled.

"Because we don't want to be bottoms..." Sonny softly answered.

"Sonny, don't say shit about being a top. Both Uki and Alban topped you before." Moony retorted, snickering.

"I mean he isn't wrong, Sonny." Fulgar added in.

"You can't say shit meteorite egg." Everyone said to Fulgar.

"Oh fuck off!!!" He yelled before leaving.

I have no idea if this was already posted or not, or if it just unpublished by itself, anyways... or that I just forgot to post it here. Anyways, enjoy

Edit 1: seems like Wattpad doesn't like this chapter, but imma still publish if they don't like it