Onii~chan cont.

I know I said that I'd let you guys choose whether but... I'm too eager, so CONTINUATION OF THE PREVIOUS PART

The next day came around and the spell casted upon Alban had wore off. He had eye bags as he heavily stepped down stairs. There he saw Sonny making coffee. Before Alban could make another step, everything went black for him. Sonny heard the thud, turned to see Alban has fallen. He checked the vitals to see everything was normal. He then heard soft snores. Alban was up all night with the thoughts in his head of what happened yesterday. His eyes were swollen from crying. His cheeks were stained in tears. Sonny picked him up and placed him back into his room. Having closed the door, he out his ear against it to hear Alban shift in bed, hugging a pillow.

"Sonny... What in the world are *yawn* you doing at.... 6 in the... Mor....ning." Fulgar asked, "go back to sleep... You're not going to work today." Sonny was about to speak but Fulgar's glare was enough. He still chugged his coffee down so that he'd have energy to clean the house.

"Mrgh...." Sonny saw Uki looking a bit sick. "Why does it smell like Clorox...." He mumbled, walking away from there to a fresher smelling area where Sonny mopped. "That's better..." He muttered. "Oh Sonny, are you cleaning?"

"Yeah... I didn't want the house to be in much of a mess." He nodded. Before Uki could touch the handle, Sonny pulled mop away. "I'm doing it since I need to do something at least." Uki sighed. Though both didn't expect Alban to be up, grabbing the mop and starting to mop the other rooms. "Alban, I can do it myself." Alban didn't listen though. He kept cleaning. "Alban Knox!" Sonny yelled. He stopped. "What the hell did I say." He was silent. "I said I would do it myself since I don't do much around here."

"You think it's in my blood to just watch someone clean and not help?" Alban rhetorically asked. "I'm helping you because I want to. Not because I need to." Alban went back to cleaning. Sonny sighed as he continues to clean. "Also Sonny... Even if I'm younger, don't come at me with that tone. If you don't like it, then I don't fucking like it. Got it?" Sonny gulped, nodding. "Good." Alban put the mops away before cracking his bones. He let out a quiet groan as he stretched a few muscles that felt stiff.

"When did Alban get this top energy...." Fulgar muttered to Uki. He shrugged.

"I heard that Fulgar." He gulped. "And I can top you if I'd like, but you think I want to disrespect someone older than yours truly?" Fulgar was suddenly a ghost. Alban stifled a laugh.

"That's why you don't try to put your two cents in when Alban has an off day..." Uki mumbled, scrolling through his phone. "But nooooo..." Fulgar sulked.

"Yugo Asuma!" Alban yelled. The thud and stumbling of footsteps showed Yugo at the entrance to the hallway. "Clean your room up." Yugo was about to groan, but Alban grabbed his collar. "It better be fucking spotless when I return, you hear..." Alban threateningly whispered into his ear, loud enough for everyone to hear. "Sonny, get your ass in the car. I don't give a damn what Fulgar might've said about you not going to work." Alban slammed the front door, making everyone jump.

"What got him in a bad mood..." Fulgar mumbled. His phone let out a jingle.

Nijisanji EN

Nyankyodai: I know you're talking
about me, my mood is none of
your damn business daddy.

"Why did you say something, Fulgar..." Sonny mumbled before leaving to change into his uniform. He quickly ran out the door, closing it and locking it. He entered the car.