Nothing Lasts Forever (story coming soon, possibly)

"S-Senpai, what do you mean?!" Alban yelled. "I don't want to go back to those times!!!" Nina's eyes softened.

"None of us do, Alban... But look at this world Alban..." Obsydia didn't last the attack on the peaceful city after many barriers were broken between this world and the other worlds. Ethyria was lucky to survive due to Nina's luck and Reimu's ability to make people spirits.

"There has to be another way to create another world, Nina... I don't want to let everyone go..." She smiled.

"Maybe in another world... Maybe in another life, but right now, that's not the case... We need to split back to the original routes we once were from." Sonny had a dead Yugo in his arms, burns and debris painting his body in blood and grime. Uki couldn't save Fulgar's already broken down and bloody body. All that was alive was LazuLight, Luxiem, Ethyria, and whatever remained of Noctyx.

"Ike... There has to be another way..." Even Ike was silent in times like this when he would cheer everyone up. Not even Luca was talking. Another explosion nearby was set up. This time, Mysta didn't survive.

"Mysta!!!" Alban yelled, digging through the rocks and metal plates to see Mysta's head no longer attached to his body. Blood covered Alban's hands, reminding him of his old friend who had suffered being beaten to a bloody pulp. "Ike... Ike!!" Only did they realize that Ike wasn't speaking because his heart had already stopped... Heartbreak was the cause of it.

"Alban..." Sonny mumbled, hugging him tightly. Uki had hugged them as well. Slowly as they fell to their knees.

"We don't have the ticket way back to our worlds or to test if we could revive people." Luca shook his head.

"No Pomu... Ike cannot interfere with life and death, or he would've sold his soul to the devil. A life for a life as they say, right?" Finana sniffled as Elira hugged her. Her sisters and brothers alike had already moved into a different world while they were to suffer here. A roar echoed through the already destroyed field. Lazers were targeted towards them. Reimu was quick enough turn everyone into a spirit, dragging them to another area.

"There..." Reimu muttered before she had a coughing fit. Vox cursed under his breath.

"Reimu, how many times can you use it before you pass out." Reimu slapped him.

"You aren't sacrificing yourself, you fucking hear me?!" She yelled. Shu teleported in the middle of everyone.

"Guys, we don't have time." He monotonously said, snapping his finger. A flame barrier appeared over everyone. "We need to hurry out of here. The Barrier can only sustain a few hits. There's a portal I found. Though... Those that have already moved on will not be in the next one."

"Alright..." Alban mumbled, walking towards the edge. He let out a sigh, readying himself.

"Alban, what are you—" before anyone could realize, he was shooting toward figure that caused the destruction. Sonny followed behind him. "Sonny!" Uki shook his head.

"Their lost causes... You know they were the closest to them, Shu." Shu shook his head.

"That's not it... The portal will drag them in." Lighting and gunshots echoed through the field. A shrill screech from the creature fell deaf on their ears. Only did they realize that Alban and Sonny were the only ones that were able to hit it.

"Nina, go get them." She nodded, running towards the boys at speed everyone was surprised with. Each of her tails created a magic orb, countering any lazers that tried to intercept her.

"BOYS!!!" She yelled, grabbing their shoulders. They turned into entrapment orbs. Using her free hand, she shot a blinding orb at the face of the figure before she fled the scene towards the portal that Shu lead everyone to.