Onii-chan Finale

Continuation of Onii-chan. As for the story, it's based on the song, Villain by Kat Meoz, R3YAN, and Dooqu, but also Two Face (Dark Version) by Jake Daniels. I don't own the art, it was found on Twitter a few months back, but... It was fitting! Anyways, ONTO THE CHAPTER!!!

Alban's eyes were closed as he raised his hands. No words were traded. After all, he was in the part of town that was owned by a different police force, not VSF. He started to hum a tune. It slowly stopped. The police were suddenly struck with a volley of thunderbolts, frying the first few while others were more safe, but not when it continues to pierce through cars near by. Each one blew up. "All over the place... Just wasted and a fake...." Suddenly, it was as if Alban was no longer in his body. His eyes were dull.

"I don't need this in my life anymore..." Buildings had glass shatter as more thunder rained upon the building. Soon, everything was black. This time, they only noticed that it was a black out. "All anyone wants is some consistence..." Scream echoed through the buildings and streets as people were targeted. "I'll play the villain... I'll play the villain...."

"Guys, it's Alban!" Sonny yelled. Uki groaned, getting out of bed. Their house doors were slammed open. There they saw LazuLight.

"What the hell is happening?!" Pomu yelled. Finana nodded. "Why is there a world wide blackout!" Fulgar slowly powered down, put into a deep sleep. Uki tried to wake him up, but nothing. Elira showed them a video she recorded before the full black out. Not even data worked.

We have reports that all over the world, surging wind currents and thunderstorms attack. Where the cause is, we have no idea. Japan, Russia, the US, even Australia. Please stay in doors for your safety.

....

WE JUST GOT NEWS THAT AL-

Suddenly, the video stopped. It was the end of it. They saw Nina with the rest of Nijisanji EN running towards them.

"It's Alban... He's gone berserk!" Petra yelled. Fulgar suddenly gasped for air, coughing. Uki was quick to help him up.

"I have a feeling it was because of Uki." Sonny stated. "Alban was hit with a spell that turned him into a kid, then the next day he was acting just like Uki... Now, I'm not even sure.

"Wake up the beast..." Alban mumbled, causing more thunder to strike anything trying to shut him down. Helicopters, air force jets, military, anything that tried to attack him. "Bury the bones.~" As if on cue, rubble from the building squashed the police cars and vans, killing whoever resided within or outside of it. He smirked. "Enjoy the feast." More thunder struck the dead bodies, making their bodies twitch.

"Alban!" He turned to see all of Nijisanji running towards him. "What are you—" Sonny's eyes widened, holding his hand to his mouth. The smell reeked of blood and burning flesh.

"Onii..." Alban's smile was no longer warm. "Aishite...." Sonny tried running towards Alban, but thunder struck at his feet. He fell down before more bolts of thunder shot near him, but never struck him.

"Alban, wait..." Suddenly everything went back for everyone. It went pitch black for everyone, except Alban. Suddenly, it seemed like they were back in time. "ALBAN!" He yelled.

"What is it Sonny...." He mumbled, waddling towards him that was on the couch. "Are you alright?" He had eye bags and dark circles. Sonny looked around to see no one but Alban here. "Sonny, you hungry or something...?" He yawned.

"N-No, I'm fine." Alban nodded, waddling towards the kitchen. He held his head, grimacing in pain. Sonny immediately took this as a sign to help him. Alban's tail stopped him though. "Alban, I want to help you though..."