Onii~Chan!!!

My inspiration!!! And I'mma have fun writing THIS!!! CAUSE IT'S TIME FOR COOKING/ANGY ALBAN!!! and then a bit of angst stuff right after ;) This is to make a few headcanons clears from other people and from me

My inspiration!!! And I'mma have fun writing THIS!!! CAUSE IT'S TIME FOR COOKING/ANGY ALBAN!!! and then a bit of angst stuff right after ;) This is to make a few headcanons clears from other people and from me. Hopefully you enjoy! Also, the close up for the recipe will be added at the end of the chapter. So Ye!!! If you want the recipe of what they'll be making, which is from a game I've been playing and the game Finana has played. So, ONTO THE CHAPTER!!!

"Ike~senpai? Do you know where Alban is?" Sonny was looking for Alban since he was supposed to give him information about a criminal.

"Oh, sorry Sonny. I have no clue where he is. He might be out still?" Ike answered, fairly unsure where the cat-ear-hair-clip phantom thief is. Sonny sulked a bit, sighing.

"Thanks for informing me..." Sonny walked around the city, asking people where Alban is. Everyone has replied with a 'no' or an 'find him yourself'. Sonny slowly lost his will to keep finding Alban. He got home, slowly undressed. He opened his closet to put his vest and jacket there to see Alban crouched down. He had an oversized black hoodie with an orange interior and perfectly sized black cargo joggers. "Otouto?!"

"Hiya Onii~chan!" He greeted. "I don't know how I got smaller... Or younger. Or how I got here." Sonny's heart strings were tugged at his big doe eyes, his cute gestures of making cat-like scratches to his head. "I think Uki did a test spell, and it hit me." Sonny inhaled, silently thanking Uki for this blessing.

"Well, let's get you ready for dinner..." Alban nodded, waddling out of the closet before scampering to his room. When Sonny closed the door, Alban swore he heard squeals and screaming.

"OI SONNY!!! SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!" Fulgar yelled from his room.

"SORRY!!!" Sonny yelled back. Alban shrugged as he twisted the knob to his room. He looked through his wardrobe to see that his clothes couldn't fit him. He whined a bit, before knocking on Yugo's room.

"Ah, Kyoudai! You look... Smaller?" He questioningly noticed.

"I think Uki hit me with a test spell... Do you have any smaller clothes?" He shook his head no. Alban pouted before walking to Uki's door. He knocked on it, getting the answer of a groan before a 'come in'.

"Ah, Alban... What do you need?" Uki asked. "Oh... What a coincidence, you look younger." Alban deadpanned. "Fine fine, I'm sorry... Though you was in the way when I was going to hit Fulgar when he was being an asshole..." Alban grumbled. "Was Sonny surprised about you in his closet?" He nodded.

"I think he squealed earlier... Said something about me being cute and stuff..." He muttered, indicating that he thinks otherwise. "Anyways, how long does this spell last on me?"

"Oh, till tomorrow morning. Anything else effected by the spell will grow with the person." Alban sighed in relief. "Though I do suggest helping Sonny with making dinner. Just a bit of bonding time between you both, y'know?" Uki suggested. Alban was suddenly suspicious. He noticed that Uki was making a face. Till he saw white hair. He was surprised that Uki could be so natural when getting a massage.