Movie Stuffs

https://twitter

https://twitter.com/KellyLi15673745/status/1523604817158963200?s=20&t=8DTeonIdAX3JcZ704MdvCA

Found it from them. Not mines... N E WAYS!!! time for a bit of chaos... Unlike their idea, mines will be like they're on a movie set... Short while I start writing the other chapters... If you want to see it

 If you want to see it

Yeah... I'm way behind...but... Onto the short chapter!!!

"Onii~" Alban moaned, out of breath. Though realization struck him when the door to the cell were slammed shut, locked. Sonny stood there, staring at Alban with nothing but lust.

"What... Want the keys?" He taunted. Alban looked around to see that his clothes were also gone. "Oh, looking for this?" But... It was the worst timing that Alban forgot the script. He was silent. "Cat got your tongue, darling?" Alban smirked.

"What I want is for you to fuck me raw and rough, Sonny..." Alban taunted, improvising without remembering the script. Sonny gulped. "My clothes look good in your arms... But it would look even better on the floors, don't you think?" Alban walked over the bars, his arm reaching for Sonny. "Let me be that cat that has your tongue, hm?"

"CUT!!!!" Alban snickered, bursting out laughing while Sonny was flustered. Ike sighed, walking over.

"Did you forget the script I wrote, Alban?"

"Yeah... I just improvised, y'know." Alban stated in a mannerly fact. "It's Sonny that isn't used to me being flirty."

"Or you could've been a sassy bitch like me before he killed me in this movie." Uki added.

"That's true... But Onii would never kill his otouto." Without much being said, Sonny, eyes darkened full with lust, threw Alban and Uki over his shoulders.

"Sometimes brats needs punishment..." Uki and Alban fist bumped. They don't know if they'll be able to walk, but it was worth it.

The Next Day

"...why is it me limping..." Sonny complained, rubbing his back. Alban and Uki snickered.

"To be fair, Sonny. You had that 'cumming'."  Fulgar joked. Sonny shot him a glare, making him burst out laughing.

"No wonder why Uki doesn't fuck you anymore." Sonny retorted, limping away. Alban wheezed.

"W-Wait Uki!?" Fulgar turned to see Uki not there. "UKI?! IS THAT TRUE!!!!"

when I say short, I mean it... Hopefully it was good XD