Chapter 13 - Charmed Again, Part 2, part 2

Comincia dall'inizio

"So.. perhaps the white-lighter in her makes it work differently?" Phoebe blows out the candle and set it aside.

"Half-breed." Piper replied to her.

"Hey! I'm a half-breed as well." Paris exclaimed.

------------------

Piper, Phoebe, Paris and Paige heard a noise. "What is that?" Paige asked to them.

Phoebe shrugged. "I don't know."

"Heh." Paris added, also shrugging.

Suddenly, the doors opened as Shane called for Paige. "Paige."

"Shane?" Paige rushed to help him. "What's the matter? My god, what happened?"

"I don't know. Someone's after me." Shane replied as she helped him up.

"Paige!" Phoebe shouted as then they run after Paige.

"Come on. Let's get out of here." Paige told him.

"Paige! Come back!" Paris shouted this time as then Shane turned and fired a red bolt at Piper, Paris and Phoebe. Piper, Paris and Phoebe screamed and went flying backwards, sliding their way to the inside of the front of the church. Paris crashed into a chair.

"Whoo!" Phoebe shouted.

"Bloody hell!." Paris exclaimed.

Piper looked at her sisters. "What the hell was that?"

Just then, the nun came towards them. "Good question." They all shrugged and rushed out of the church.

---------------------

Back at the Manor. In the Conservatory. Piper and Phoebe were sitting on the couch. Ben and Leo were pacing in front of them with their arms folded. Paris sat on Cole's lap. Leo looked at them. "So the Source was there, at the church?"

"Well, the gargoyles weren't exactly whistling Dixie, Leo." Phoebe replied to him.

"Plus, something pretty powerful knocked us on our asses." Piper added.

"My arm hurt." Paris muttered to Cole.

"Just ask Leo too heal you." Cole whispered to her.

"No, I'm not gonna just him for every single thing that I got hurt." Paris whispered back, stubbornly. Cole sighed.

Then, Ben sat down. "But if he was there, why didn't he try to kill Paige?"

"Maybe he didn't want to go up against the Charmed Ones." Phoebe suggested.

Cole shook with his head. "No, that doesn't make sense. He knows that Paige is new to her powers. If ever there was a time to attack..."

Leo held his hand up. "Wait a minute. What if he's not trying to kill her anymore? What if he's trying to lure her to his side?"

Phoebe looked at him. "Translation please?"

"The mythological window." The three demons in the room replied to her.

Leo looked at them. "There's a window of opportunity, an opening." He added.

"48 hours." Cole told them.

"Right, 48 hours where a nascent witch who hasn't chosen to use her powers for good or evil yet can be swayed either way." Leo sat down.

Phoebe looked confused. "Wait, so all he has to do is cast a spell on her?"

"No, he can't. It has to be her choice, but he can tempt her, entice her. If he gets her to use her powers for evil..." Ben trailed off.

"She becomes evil forever." Leo finished.

Phoebe sighed as Piper spoke up. "Who makes up these cockamamie rules?" The three demons looked down and Leo looked up. "Oh, never mind..." She comment.

"Okay, so we have less than 24 hours to get to Paige and no idea how to find her." Phoebe added.

"But I bet the Source does." Piper finished.

------------------------

Later, they were in the attic. Cole and Ben were looking at Cortez, who's leaning against his car parked outside the Manor. Phoebe, Piper, Paris and Leo were at the Book of Shadows. "Are you sure you don't want me to turn Belthazor loose on Cortez just for a minute or two?" Ben asked to them.

Leo shook with his head. "No. He doesn't have anything on the girls yet. Besides, now is no time to be blurring the line between good and evil."

Phoebe closed the book. "This is useless." She cleared her throat. "We're never gonna find Paige without a little help." The book opened on its own and flipped through the pages. It stopped on one page. "Works every time. Okay, an enchantment spell. Wait. How is this gonna help find her?"

Piper looked at the book. "Well, maybe it's not to find Paige. Maybe it's so we can ID the source. See the last line? It's, 'So she can reveal the evil within'."

"I don't need that, I can see aura's." Paris comment.

"But that'll only help if we can find him?" Phoebe asked to them.

Leo glanced at Cole and Ben. "Maybe we can, or at least, maybe you can."

"What does he mean?" Phoebe asked to them.

Ben walked toward them. He cleared his throat. "Demons can sense the Source's aura. It's how he reminds us of his power, his reach. Maybe if I focus on it..."

"Then he'll know you're doing it. And he'll find you." Phoebe interrupted him.

"Not if I was careful. It's your only chance at saving your sister." Ben went back to the window.

"Okay. So we need something to enchant." Piper told them.

"Right, um..." Everyone looked around as then Phoebe spotted something. "Oh!" She went over to a shelf and found a pair of pink kiddy sunglasses. "How about these?"

Piper looked at her. "Oh Phoebe."

"What? They're perfect." Phoebe shrugged.

"I like them." Paris comment.

Piper rolled with hr eyes. "Oh great." Then, sisters held either side of the sunglasses.

"Magic forces far and wide, Enchant these so those can't hide, Allow this witch to use therein, So she can reveal the evil within." The sisters said as then the glasses lenses' grow.

"Hmm." Phoebe hummed.

"Okay. Better test 'em." Piper comment as Phoebe put the glasses on. She giggled a little as she looked at Leo.

"Well?" Loeb asked her.

"Nothing. You look the same." She replied to him.

Ben stepped forwards. "How 'bout me?" Phoebe looked at him and let out a little scream. "What?" Through the glasses, Phoebe saw Ben as Belthazor as he walked toward the girls. "What do I look like?"

"You look like hell." Phoebe took off the glasses. "Enchanting." Ben smiled. Phoebe looked up. "Thanks for the magical assist Grams."

Piper looked at her. "How do you know it wasn't somebody else?" Phoebe shrugged.