Chapter 21: Survived

On-jo's Pov

As we were making our away out the construction site I turn around and notice Su-hyeok,  Y/n and the rest weren't behind us. "Where are the others?" Everyone turn to me. "Weren't they just behind us?" Woo-jin asked. "On no.." Nam-ra said before going back to construction site. "Nam-ra!" Ms. Park called out. "I'm sorry, Dad." I apologized and followed Nam-ra. "On-jo!"

Y/n'sPov 

"Gwi-nam it's not too late to end this. What's it gonna be?" I asked. It was silent until he answered. "Fuck you." He tried to get up but Eun-ji was holding him down." Let me go! Motherfucker!"

"Gwi-nam, I know there's a good side to you. It's in there somewhere. Otherwise you wouldn't be so hesitant ."

"Excuse me?"

"Please Gwi-nam, You don't want to go as far as you are now."

"It's too late. I've done a lot of things in my past. I can never go back."

"It's never too late to do the right thing."

Gwi-nam stayed silent. Just then I heard footsteps coming closer to us." Y/n! Eun-ji!" I saw Gyeong-su, Su-hyeok and Cheong-san. "Y/n, Eun-ji, What are you still doing here? We have to go now." Gyeong-su said. 

Then the boys turn to see Gwi-nam, they immediately started getting ready to attack but I stopped them. "It's okay. Don't worry he's on our side." They looked at me with confusion. "Umm, you can release me. I promise I won't do anything." Gwi-nam said. Eun-ji hesitantly let him go.

Suddenly I heard explosions nearby.

𝘋𝘢𝘮𝘯. 𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘻𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦.

" Come on, we have wasted enough time. We need to go." 

As we were running out we were met with On-jo and Nam-ra. "Guys, We will take later we need to go."

Just then we felt a huge shake as the place erupted into a big explosion but we managed to catch up  to the others. I fell due to my still sprained ankle . Gyeong-su and Su-hyeok had to help me up. As the place was being bombed objects were flying left and right.

On-jo's Pov 

The explosion took hours before it could settle down. "Is everyone alright?" Ms. Park asked but we were all speechless to what just happened even though we knew what was going to happen. Our school... the school  that we all laughed, fight and learned has blown up. None of this would have happened if it wasn't for our science teacher Mr. Lee Byeong. 

"We should rest for now since it's getting dark." Joon-yeong suggested. We all agreed and went to find a spot comfortable to rest. I noticed that Y/n was acting a little weird. She kept limping and stumbling. "Y/n, are you okay?" I asked. She gave me reassuring smile." I'm fine. Don't worry." And with that she went over to Gyeong-su.

🌸🌸🌸

It was the next day, Apparently Dae-su got injured but luckily my father had medical supplies with him to help treat it." That should do it." Dad said as he finished treating his wound. "Thank you, Mr.Nam."

"Hey, we have to move now. I know where we can get help." Dad said. 

As we were walking  down the hill into the town to get to Yangdong we saw a lot of dead zombies. Apparently Gwi-nam is supposed to be on our side now even though I trust Y/n on her word I'm still cautious around Gwi-nam and I'm sure the others are too especially Cheong-san and Gyeong-su. 

Suddenly I heard a loud thud followed by Gyeong-su shouting in panic." Y/n?! Y/n, what's wrong?!" Everyone turn to the commotion to see Gyeong-su holding Y/n in his arms. Then I noticed blood pouring from Y/n's side and she was berley conscious. Everyone came up to them immediately. "Y/n, when did this happen? Why didn't you say anything?" Dad went to treat her wound as Gyeong-su was trying to keep her awake. She lost a lot of blood...

After Dad finished treat the wound  I saw Nam-ra looking tense same as Eun-ji, Gyeong-su and Gwi-nam." What's wrong?"

"Zombies.." Gyeong-su announced." But where?" Na-yeon asked." They're everywhere... run!"

With that we started running. Gyeong-su had to put Y/n on his back and followed us. 

Nam-ra took off the shirt-like eyepatch. 

As we made it to a certain spot in the town, we found items that can be used like weapons. "Fuck. Why do I feel like this is gonna be the end?" Mi-jin asked. That's when I heard growling coming towards us only to see a army of zombies running towards us. Su-hyeok and Cheong-san were the first to charge at them. 

Gyeong-su tried to go as well but I stopped him. "No ,Gyeong-su stay with Y/n, she needs you." And with that I went to help. I'm tired of being unable to do anything.

One of the zombies run towards me but I stabbed it with the crowbar I had in my hands.Na-yeon seemed to be struggling but Gyeong-su threw an shovel knocking it over that's when Na-yeon got a chance to kill it. A zombie however went towards Ha-ri but Woo-jin tried to shield her. Before the zombie could bite him Dad stabbed the zombie in the head killing it. 

"Are you okay, kid?" Dad asked. Woo-jin nod his head before checking his neck to see if was bitten. "There's still more coming. We should leave." Gwi-nam said. 

Y/n'sPov 

"Gyeong-su, you can let me go. I can walk on my own." With that I got up with Gyeong-su's help and followed the others.

🌸🌸🌸

As we were making it to Yangdong I saw Nam-ra stopped." Nam-ra..."

"I'm hungry..." She said and walked away and so I followed her.

Cheong-san's Pov 

"Y/n?" I heard Gyeong-su mumbled. I turn around to see Gyeong-su turning back. Gyeong-su..." I went after him so did Su-hyeok and On-jo. 

𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘸?