Chapter 4: Where is Su-hyeok?

Y/n's POV 

There was a ring from the schools speakers so we covered our ears from the pain. Then we heard Miss Park's voice. "Students and teachers of Hyosan High School. I'm Park San-Hwa, the English teacher. Something strange is happening throughout the school." We could hear the zombies growling aggressively outside as she spoke. "Some students are attacking people indiscriminately,so find a safe place and take shelter." I felt a hand intertwined with mine. I look up to see Gyeong-su. "And if any student or faculty hears this and is able, please call the police and the fire department." She said. Her voice cracked a little but she continued. "Students, hide somewhere safe until help arrives.If you can get out of the school, please get out. I repeat... Some students are... " Her voice started cracking up even more meaning she's crying. "Guys. You're okay, right? You're not hurt, right? I don't know what's going on or why this is happening. Still, find a safe place to hide." She started sobbing and sniffing." I'm sorry. I can't be of help. Don't get hurt, okay? Let's stay alive and meet again. Okay?" By the time she was finished I was already in tears. So was Gyeong-su. His grip on my hand was tighter.

                     🌸🌸🌸

I went out to look out the window. Only to see despair and sadness. I heard footsteps coming up to me. The person went up beside me to look out the window." On-jo, do you think you're dad or my mom would come?" I asked. She turned to me waiting for me to continue. "It's just that... I've lost all hope, you know?" I looked at her to see she was still staring at me. She sighed." Y/n, don't lose hope yet my father never let me down." She hold my hand. I smiled at her. "I just hope Su-hyeok is okay." She said her attention was back to looking out the window. "He is don't worry you see how  athletic he is. He's doing well."  I said as I squeeze her hand. I-sak then come up to us. It was a peaceful silence until I-sak broke it. "You know, Y/n. Gyeong-su has been looking at you for a while now. He definitely likes you. I can see it in his eyes, the guy's in love. " She said teasingly. "Maybe, I don't know." I replied back. "You know you should confesses before it's too late." She suggested. "Before it's too late?" I asked as I raised a brow. 

"You know, we're in a zombie apocalypse. Might as well do it. It's very romantic." She said. "You watch too many romantic movies." I giggled at her silliness." But she's right." On-jo step in. We laughed a little until we remember the situation we're in. We hold hands as we looked outside. Then I felt I-sak's hands slowly losing warmth. "I-sak, Are you okay?" I asked." Yes, why wouldn't I be?" She asked with a raised brow. "Because your hands are cold." I said and put her hands on my cheek to feel that it's completely cold. Then she started to get a nosebleed." I-sak, your not..." On-jo asked. Everyone was staring at us now. I-sak turned to see everyone looking at her. "No, I wasn't bit, Really." She tried to explain herself.

"Come on, Y/n. You believe me ,right?" She looked at me excepting a answer. I was going to answer her but Na-yeon interrupted me. "What's going on?" She slowly got up but then got up quick when she saw I-sak's nosebleed. "Were you Bit?" She asked. "No, I wasn't!" I-sak run to a mirror that was on the table on looked at it in shock. "Hey, You're okay, right?" Gyeong-su asked. She turned to me and On-jo." On-jo, Y/n." She said our names." I- sak" On-jo and I said in unison. I walk up to her. 

"I'm not like them, right Y/n?" She asked. I hugged her tightly as she did the same. Tears started to forming in the corner of my eyes. "What are you guys doing? Get her out of here!" Na-yeon shouted. The zombies started to become more aggressive from her screaming. "Hey, guys. Y/n agrees with me. I'm fine." I-sak said.  Gyeong-su and Cheong-san both pull me away from her. "Hey, wait stop. Let me go." I begged as they pull me back." Y/n.." I-sak said before collapsing.