Chapter 9: Humbie

Y/n'sPov 

I felt something warm cuddling me so lean in to the warmth. The hold on me tightened even more. I open my eyes slowly to see a cute sleeping Gyeong-su beside me. Then I remembered everything that happened last night. 

𝘞𝘢𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘢 𝘻𝘰𝘮𝘣𝘪𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘮?

"Gyeong-su..." I shake him a little to wake him up. He murmured a little before opening his eyes. He stared at me not saying anything then he blinked a few times as if trying to remember things so I asked." Gyeong-su, Are you still... you?" He stayed silent then spoke. "I... I... I'm g-good." He got up." Are you okay?" He asked. "I should be the one asking you that." He smiled. He then started to look around so I asked. "What's wrong?" He put his hand to his ear." I don't know. It's just that I can hear a lot of things."

"Like what?"

"Your heartbeats, talking and zombies."

"So you have good hearing?"

He smiled then look at me." You're so cute." I blushed and hit his shoulder playfully." Oh, stop. "

"But it's true. I-

We heard snoring. It was Dae-su. "That idiot"Gyeong-su started snickering." I'm just glad you're back." I said and look down. He lift my chin up to look at him. "I'm glad too so I can be with you. I love you and I always will." He said then pulled me in for a kiss. Our first ever kiss. The kiss was slow and passionate until he broke it and place his forehead on mine. "I've been wanting to do that for years now" He rub my bottom lip with his thumb slightly." Then why don't we do it aga-" He interrupt me by pulling me into another kiss. We pulled away panting.

 Everyone was already awake by that time. But as they saw Gyeong-su awake they all run up to him and tackle him in a group hug. Even Nam-ra was in it."Jeez, guys I'm not going away." Gyeong-su let out a surprise laugh. "Don't ever scare us like that again." On-jo said tears in her eyes." I thought you were gone for good. I was so scared." Cheong-san cried as Gyeong-su pat his back." I'm glad you're back." Su-hyeok said. "So, are you okay now.. like you're not turning?" Ji-min asked." Yes, I'm okay. Don't worry. Like I said Why would I bite you? We're friends."

It took everyone a full hour before they let him go. That's when realize Na-yeon and Miss Park aren't here so I asked what happened to them. Everyone looked at each other then Woo-jin explained everything from how Na-yeon was the reason Gyeong-su turned and how Miss Park went after her when she left.

"Well, it's all in the past. Let it go." Gyeong-su said casually. "But you could have died we were all so worried about you. Aren't you mad about that? That girl deserves everything that's coming her way." Ji-min said angrily. "Yes, I am mad about that. But since I didn't die. I won't just have that anger up in my heart all day." Gyeong-su said. 

Wait wouldn't this make Gyeong-su a humbie?" Dae-su asked.

"What does that mean?"

"You know, half human half zombie."

"Yeah."

                   🌸🌸🌸

"No one came!" I kicked a chair angrily. Gyeong-su tried to calm me down but I wasn't listening. "I mean I know my mother doesn't like me that much but that doesn't give her the right to just abandon me like that. I'm her daughter for crying out loud!" I started kicking the table that ended up hurting me but I was too angry to care. Everyone was quiet just watching me walk around the room with Gyeong-su behind me trying to calm me down. I stopped and look out the window. "I'm sure your mother is out there trying to get to you." I scoffed. "Sure." Gyeong-su back hugged me.

"They'll come for us eventually we just have to wait it out." On-jo said trying to calm down the situation." But, Y/n has a point what if they don't come for us?" Ji-min asked.

"So, you just want to go back out there?" 

"But even if they do come they can't find us if they don't know we're here."

"We can put up a signal."

"How?"

"My dad taught me a signal that's used internationally."

"What is it?"

Everyone turn their attention to On-jo waiting for her to say what" signal"her father taught her. "It was a red and blue arranged together to create some sort of pattern." We looked at her with blank expression until she gave up." Let's just use SOS instead." She signed in frustration. Hyo-ryung agreed with her. 

"We can't last long anyway. Three minutes of no oxygen." Nam-ra said contemplating. "Three days of no water three weeks of no food." Su-hyeok then asked what she meant. "How long can a person survive is what I'm saying."

"It's only been a day we have to try the best we can." Nam-ra turn to On-jo" We'll show signs of dehydration after today. We won't be able to move tomorrow." 

"What are you getting at? Are you saying we should go? Or are you saying we'll die anyway so we shouldn't do anything?" 

Nam-ra look down thinking. "I don't know."
"Then don't say anything." Ji-min said irritated. "I think what Prez is trying to say we should think about all of our options. Right?"

"No."
"No?"
"I mean we don't know anything. We need to know more to think and make plans-"
"What does that mean?"
"What she means-"
"You don't know what she means either Su-hyeok so stop it already." I intervened." Okay ma'am." Su-hyeok said.

"Are you saying we need to grasp the situation before taking action?" Cheong-san asked.
"Yeah, something like that" Nam-ra squint her eyes as she nodded her head. "Well, I agree." Cheong-san said. "We need to know more to decide whether to wait, run, or go out."

"And how are we going to do that exactly?" Gyeong-su asked. "We can go online if we have a phone."

"We don't have a phone on us" Su-hyeok said curling up into the blanket he's wrapped in. " Oh wait, in the teachers office." I said smiling like an idiot. "Yep." Cheong-san gave me a thumbs up while the others looked unsure.

                     🌸🌸🌸

Gyeong-su ended up falling asleep again to regain energy while Cheong-san and I plan to make our way to the teachers office. (Oh wow Gyeong-su is becoming like Nezuko😃)

"Su-hyeok and On-jo can please watch over Gyeong-su until I get back?" I asked and they nodded. Cheong-san and I walked on the side of the school.

Yay! Why did I do this? This is so scary. I'm so stupid. I should have listened to what On-jo said. Sure she's going to be angry but you can't blame me for being so adventurous.

"You doing okay there?" Cheong-san asked. "I don't know what you think?"

"Well it's your fault for coming with me so face the consequences" Cheong-san slowly walked over to me and put his arm around my waist. Then he pull me close.

"Hey, what are you doing?" I asked with a blank look. "I'm trying to help you what do you think?" He smirked and I roll my eyes at him. We slowly and carefully glade to the teachers office.