Chapter 15: Hope?

Y/n's Pov

"Someone is coming." Gyeong-su said standing up slowly. "Who?"

"That breathing... It's Gwi-nam." Then we heard On-jo shrieked. Everyone got up quickly. "On-jo!" Cheong-san charged at Gwi-nam as he did the same.

Gwi-nam managed to tackle Cheong-san to the ground. Me, Miss Park, Su-hyeok, Dae-su, Eun-ji, Woo-jin and the others went to help Cheong-san leaving Gyeong-su behind standing there.

Miss Park and On-jo tried to get him off Cheong-san but he just throw them off him easily. Ji-min and Hyo-ryung went to help Miss Park and On-jo while Su-hyeok kicked Gwi-nam off Cheong-san.

But Su-hyeok also failed. Gwi-nam looked at all of us closely. "You come from the one heart club?"

Gwi-nam put his hands in his pocket and smiled." Yeah. You didn't know? How the fuck do you not know me?"

"Don't worry, I know you. I've said it before and I'll say it again . You're a loser with a stupid ass mullet." I said.

Gwi-nam pointed at me. "Listen here little girl, I've been trying to spare you but if you call me that again. I won't."

"You weren't a gangster and you weren't a good student. And now you're not a human and you're not a zombie either. No matter the time or place... You're nothing." Cheong-san intervened.

Gwi-nam nodded his head. "Okay, not only will I kill you. I'll gouge out both of your eyes and feed your blind ass to the zombies. Oh yeah. Everyone who isn't Cheong-san can leave. Or if you want to die with him that's perfectly fine with me." Gwi-nam run up to Cheong-san and grabbed him. While everyone hold on to Gwi-nam making sure he doesn't escape.

Gyeong-su was still standing there not doing anything but more I looked at him his eyes were bloody red like the first time when he was turning and his nose was bleeding again.

Joon-yeong took a wood and tried to hit him but Gwi-nam kicked him away. Gwi-nam managed to kick off some of us but Na-yeon, Eun-ji and I was still holding on tight. Eun-ji punched him and he punched her back.

Su-hyeok tried to help but failed again. Nam-ra took up a wood that was in the fire and hit Gwi-nam with it but it didn't do him anything. He grabbed her by the neck but she took the wood and stabbed him with it. Of course he took it back out and tried to stab her back with it.

I tried to help by taking an iron rod and stabbed him in the neck but he took it out like it was nothing. He pushed me on to the ground and started choking me." I warned you, Y/n"

"Y/n!"

I tried hitting him in the face over and over even tho I don't expect it to work." You smell so nice, Y/n." He whispered in my ear.