Chapter 6: Confession

Y/n'sPov 

Cheong-san went up to the window. "Do you see anything?" Gyeong-su asked." It's just the wind." Cheong-san  said" That scared me." Gyeong-su cursed under his breath. But then a body came down from hose. Everybody jumped back I ended falling on Su-hyeok as his hands were still on my waist. The zombie growled trying to get in. Cheong-san went and grabbed a mop. He used it to try and get the zombie off. But it wasn't working so Gyeong-su and I went to help. We helped Cheong-san push the mop harder. But the zombie was holding on to the mop. "Stay back!" Cheong-san said before hitting the zombie with the mop. He took off the bottom part of the mop so that it was sharp. "Give me!" Su-hyeok took the stick from Cheong-san which ended up hitting Gyeong-su in the face. 

He used it and stabbed the zombie in the neck. The zombie stopped for second before moving again. 

'Push it"

"Push it off"

Gyeong-su took the computer and hit the zombie with it making it fall off in the process. The zombie got up and ran away. We all sighed in relief. I went up to Gyeong-su." Are you okay?" I asked as I looked at his bloody nose." Yeah, I'm okay." He replied back. "Hey! You..." Na-yeon pointed at his bloody nose. Everyone looked at him before backing up. "Gyeong-su, you're bleeding." Cheong-san said." No, guys it was because he got hit with the mop. Don't worry." I said but Na-yeon didn't believe me. "Don't let him come any closer." She said backing up. "I wasn't bitten. I swear." Gyeong-su said taking a tissue and wiping his nose . Then he turned to Na-yeon. 

 "What's your problem with me?" 

"You were bitten. I-sak got a nosebleed before she turned. Y/n, you saw the same thing, right?"

"I'm telling you! I swear I wasn't bit."

"I was with Gyeong-su the whole time. He wasn't bit." I said but they still didn't believe me. "Look, at his hand." Na-yeon said. We looked and see a bruise on his hand." I got it from the computer. Didn't you see that? He asked. Everyone were still cautious around him. "You don't trust me? I got this trying to save all of you." He said tearing up a little. I looked at his hand then to everyone." It's a scratch not a bite mark." Cheong-san was the only one who believed me. "If you don't believe me then look." Everyone looked at the bruise." Yeah, definitely a scratch." Su-hyeok said believing me. Miss Park looked at it." He's okay." She said. Gyeong-su looked at Na-yeon. "Are you done with me now?" He asked harshly. But then Joon-yeong announced that there's no more computer since Gyeong-su used it to hit the zombie. But we didn't blame him for it. I went up to Na-yeon. "Hey, apologize to Gyeong-su right now." I said coldly.

"Why should I?" She asked Dae-su stepped in." Because he saved us. So say sorry to him." She looked Gyeong-su then Dae-su. "I'm not sorry. So I won't apologize." She said. Na-yeon continued to accuse him until I was was getting fed up with her. "Na-yeon, I've had it up to here with you would you just shut up before I do anything." I said in anger. "Gyeong-su you're going to wait in the recording room for ten minutes. I know it'll be hard, but at least it's better than people thinking you're infected." Miss Park said. 

Gyeong-su scoffed "No one else thinks that I'm infected but her." He said in disbelief. "Gyeong-su please do it?" Miss Park begged. "Then I'll stay for an hour." He said in frustration. "There's no need to do an hour" I said. "I just want to be sure, princess." He said. "Is an hour enough?" Miss Park asked Na-yeon. She shake her head yes. Then she asked if everyone else is okay with that. And we all said yes." I trust Gyeong-su won't turn." I said and looked down. Everyone looked at me. Then Gyeong-su got up. "See you in an hour." He walked in recording room. "Want me to come with you?" Cheong-san asked but Gyeong-su flashed him a middle finger then going in. As we watched through the window. 

                          🌸🌸🌸

It's been a whole hour now and Gyeong-su still hasn't come out or turned. We were making small conversations since we had nothing else to do. I found myself still looking at Gyeong-su through the window. On-jo came up to me and whispered in my ear.  "Cute, Isn't he? " I jumped and looked at her holding my chest." Shit, you scared me." She chuckled. "He's so stubborn." I said as I rolled my eyes. 

Onjo nodded. We stayed there in silence looking at Gyeong-su. Miss Park went to talk to Gyeong-su but according to the situation she didn't get him to come out. She sighed. "He won't come out." Then I got up." I'll talk to him." Miss Park opened the door for me and I went in. 

"Gyeong-su.."He jumped and turned around." Ah... second time in a row, princess." He hold is chest panting. I pulled a chair over to Gyeong-su and sit beside him. "How are you feeling?" He smiled." Good. Now that you're here." There was a light pink that appear on my cheek. A comfortable silence filled the room. Then I remembered what I-sak said to me. 

"𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦"

I gluped and turn my attention to Gyeong-su who was already staring at me.  I took a deep breath and spoke. "G-Gyeong-su" I ended up stuttering. "Yes?"

𝘖𝘬𝘢𝘺, 𝘠/𝘯. 𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭. 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘫𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘮𝘦? 𝘕𝘢𝘩, 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯.

"Gyeong-su, I have something to tell you."

"Well, I have something to tell you too. Something that I have been holding in my heart for years now. Something that's going to make me go mad if I don't say it. I can't hold it in anymore."

"Then.. you go first."

"Okay." He took a deep breath. Then he turned to me and took my hand in his." Y/n, we've been friends since we were five... He started. " Thank God I found you, you have always been in my dreams all through my life." He caress my cheek softly, then coming closer to my face our nose touching. My cheeks were bright red now. "G-Gyeong-su.." He put his finger on my lips to silence me. "I want to spend forever with you, I can't live without you." My heart was pounding so fast I thought it might explode any second. "Y/n... I have never wanted something as much as I want you. I have never loved another girl the way I love you. I'm lucky to find a girl so beautiful yet so precious. I love you my sweet princess. I will give you all my love it's all yours. Do you feel the same way?" He asked still looking in to my eyes. 

"Yes, I feel the same way about you Gyeong-su." I started. "Nothing matters to me if you're not by my side. I want to be with you forever, Gyeong-su. I love you." He smiled." I'm glad I new that before I die." He pulled away from me giving me air to breath. "You're not going to die. I won't let you." I took his hand in mine.

The lovely moment was ruined when Na-yeon walked in. "I would like to speak with Gyeong-su." Gyeong-su groaned. "No, Y/n stay here. Na-yeon get out." I chuckled. "I'll be back. Gyeong-su." I kissed his forehead and walk out of the room.