Chapter eleven.

She walked into the garage and froze. She had been looking for Jet, they needed to get working in this plan for rescuing Kobra, but instead Party poison was there working on the trans am. She thought he was still in his room after locking himself in there earlier.

He had been acting a dick, sort of understandable with his brother being held hostage to a degree but she was still fuming about him pulling a gun on her though.

She stood for a moment unsure whether to bother speaking to him or just leave. Maybe she should pull a gun on him and see how he feels about it.

She couldnt help being mesmerised by him, going against all her better judgement. The duality of his personality was immensely confusing right now and it was the last thing she needed to deal with.

Party poison was bent forward, leaning into the engine of the trans am, his red hair streaked with oil and falling messily over his face. He was wearing dirty overalls with the top half tied around his waist. His top was a loose black tshirt with the arms ripped off, covered in holes and oil.

Her face flushed instantly at the sight of him, he looked so damn good her knees didn't feel like they could support her. She tried to fight it, remember how angry she was with him but flashes of the night before kept creeping Into her mind.

She wanted to be angry with him, for the gun incident and the way her treated her earlier. He couldn't just pick her up and put her down whenever he wanted. He was being so different from the man who had comforted her back to sleep and watched over her those first few nights. She didn't ask for any of this, maybe they should have just left her in the desert.

She watched quietly for a while, taking every movement in, conflicted still, but unable to look away.

It took him a while to notice her standing there, but when he did he gave her a wry smile noticing how she was watching him. So we were getting this version of Party now she thought, well he might actually talk now if he's acknowledging me again.

She walked over to him and just simply said 'hey' as he shut the hood of bonnet down. She was confident he might actually respond to her half normally this time, the hard faced Party of earlier seemed to have desolved away. She raised her hand up to his cheek to wipe away a smudge of oil there. Why did she do that, it was like her arm was working alone.

Her breathing became faster as he suddenly pulled her towards him leaning into her his face just inches away from hers. She hadn't expected this to happen again, this was becoming a bit of a habit of his.

She couldn't help herself and her lips parted almost inviting him to kiss her, and a small gasp escaped from her mouth at the shock of being pulled in close.

With a smile he pressed his lips to hers, kissing her hungrily pulling her body even closer to him. The sparks from last night were back. She kissed him back firmly running her hands through his messy hair. She shouldn't be doing this again She thought trying to talk herself into walking away but her body betrayed her kissing him harder.

With a smile he placed a hand on the small of her back and leaned her back onto the bonnet of the trans am. His mouth found her neck making her moan at his soft lips caressing her, his tongue running up the length of her neck. She couldn't think of anything but him in this moment, desire and heat coursing through her body. She never wanted this to end.

He pressed himself harder between her legs and she wrapped them around his waist again like last night. Party started gently biting her neck, each nip sending pleasure shooting up her spine and arching her back. Working his way back up, he found her lips again with a small bite to her bottom lip before kissing her hard again.

'HOLY SHIT' a voice exclaimed from the doorway

They both jumped up turning towards the door, trying to compose themselves, well she did at least. She tried to smooth out her clothes to realise now was she not only covered in dried blood but oil too.

Ghoul was standing in the door way, mouth open wide in shock. He broke out in a massive smile, crossed his arms and leant against the door frame.

'Well there was me thinking you guys had fallen out and this is what you've been upto?' He raised his eyebrows looking smug.

'Enough Ghoul, even I don't know whats going on here anymore.' He turned to look at her 'I...um..Its....oh never mind' He turned on his heel and walked out the garage catching Ghoul with his shoulder and knocking him to the ground.

'What a dick' Ghoul muttered and walked off himself.

She just stood there. Seriously what the fuck was happening, its like she had entered some twilight zone since she came to the diner.