Eight

The holidays passed by slowly. I didn't have any family to go and see, so I stayed inside, writing more songs in the weeks since the Christmas party than I have in years.

I was in my recording studio on New Year's Eve when a loud banging brought me out of my inner musings. Setting my guitar back on it's stand I slowly got up and opened the door, sighing when I saw who was on the other side of it. "What do you want Andy?" I ask. He pushes past me and comes inside.

"You've been avoiding me for weeks." He says, looking around the room. It wasn't up to my usual cleanliness standards as I'd been practically living out here for weeks, writing my way through this situation.

"Yeah, that was kinda the point. You should've been fine though. You have your wife at home." I say sourly. "Speaking of which, you should really be getting back to her." I add before opening the door and gesturing for him to leave.

He walks up and shuts the door. "No. We're going to talk about this."

"What is there to talk about Andy? You're married, and you have a kid. I can't, and won't, get in the middle of that. You made me the other woman, something I swore to myself I would never be." I take a good look at him and his sad blue eyes almost have me breaking then and there. He moves to hug me. "No Andy! You can't hug me and make this better. You have a whole wife that you lied to me about. Could your life really be that bad that you had to use me in this way?"

"I'm sorry Celeste. I wasn't planning on meeting you or being drawn to you like a moth to flame. I wasn't expecting to fall in love with you."

"You can't say things like that Andy. God this is so fucked up. I hate you for doing this to me... to her. But most of all I hate that I still want you, that I still love you." I say before his lips crash down on mine and his arms come around my body, pulling me flush against him.

I allow myself to become completely consumed by him again, allow him to work his way into my veins, into my blood, to make my head fuzzy and my judgement askew. I can feel him all around me, his lips on mine, his hands running up and down my body, his very being filling up the space and making me feel safe and dependent on him.

My hands come to the belt looped through the artfully faded jeans he was wearing. With practiced fingers I undo it and rip it through the loops until it falls to the floor with a clack. I'm forced to pause my work as he brings my hands up over my head, pulling my shirt up and off of me next, leaving me before him in the barely there bra. He groans, drinking in my form before bring his hands around my back and expertly unhooks it. The straps precariously fall down my arms and he rips the offending fabric from my body before bringing his hands back up to palm my breasts, rolling my nipples between his thumbs and forefingers.

My head lulls back and I let out a moan as I fall apart under his careful ministrations. I bring my hands to the bottom of his shirt and pull it up and over his head before tossing it to the side and then making quick work of his pants, yanking both them and his boxers down his long legs until he is completely bare before me. My leggings and thong are the next to go before he picks me up, pushing me against the wall and using the added stability to sheath into me. I groan out, instantly clenching around him and causing him to growl.

He relentless slams into my quivering heat, and in a desperate attempt to regain some control, I claw at his back, leaving angry red lines that a small part of me can't help but hope that his wife sees. As he thrusts up into me again, he bites down on the juncture where my shoulder meets my neck and I cum, harder than I think I have before. As I clench tightly around him, I hear him curse under his breath before emptying into me, coating my walls with his release

🥂🥂🥂

We're laying on the bed a little while later. I'm running my hand up and down his torso, watching as the muscles twitch under the skin. "Where does she think you are?"

"She thinks Lyn called me in for an emergency meeting."

"At 8pm... on New Year's Eve..."

"I didn't say it was the best excuse."

"And how did you manage to pull that off, seeing as how you would've needed to drive over to the courthouse so she wouldn't get suspicious."

"I did that... Got a Lyft back. They're out in full force tonight so it shouldn't' be too hard to get one to take me back."

"Or... to avoid suspicion, I can give you a ride. I park my car where she wouldn't be able to see you come in so we can get out with her being non the wiser."

"That'll work." He says. I roll over and check my phone.

"We've been laying here for almost 3 hours. It's almost midnight." I say, showing him. We get dressed, the smell of sex still hanging in the air.

As we're about to leave he pulls me to him. I hear fireworks and firecrackers start to go off in the neighborhood around us. "Happy New Year Celeste." He whispers.

"Happy New Year Andy." I say back before he kisses me, making me his first kiss of the new year.