Fifteen

Hawaii had been just what we needed, I thought as we laid out on the lounge chairs at the beach at the resort. My friend, Chandler, had gotten us an amazing deal and we'd been waking up in paradise all week.

It hasn't been terribly crowded and Jacob is loving all that there is to do at the resort. Yesterday, he'd managed to convince Andy to join him for the surfing lesson he had begged to be signed up for. While I couldn't join due to my condition, watching Andy wipe out on just about every wave, was hilarious and I was almost peeing my pants.

Our last night, there was a luau for just the teens at the resort and Jacob was asking to go. "It's still on property Andy. And there's going to be plenty of adults there, supervising. Chandler wouldn't have recommended it if she wasn't sure about it. In fact, Riley is going to be there. So he's not going to be alone." Jacob had been hanging out with Chandler's daughter Riley for most of this week and they had become fast friends. Although the looks I saw Jacob throwing her way one of the nights we all went out to dinner together, I had a feeling there was more there. But I wasn't going to push. 

"I guess you can go. Just be careful. And keep your phone on you at all times. And if you see my name pop up, answer it."

"I got it Dad. I'll answer if you call." He says rolling his eyes.

"I think, especially after everything, I'm allowed to worry. I don't want you getting hurt again." Andy says before Jacob runs from the room.

"A whole night to ourselves? Whatever will we do with it Mr. Barber?" I ask, as he pulls me close and kisses me.

"I can think of a few things." He mumbles against my lips. "Starting with a lot less clothes." He adds before pulling my dress up and over my head, leaving me in just my bra and panties. Immediately I feel myself pooling in between my legs.

I pull him by his belt over towards the bed, as I work it through the loops and throw it to the side once it's free from his pants. His shirt follows it, along with my bra and then his shorts and my panties. I can see the outline of his hardening member through his boxers. I lick my lips in anticipation and the action causes Andy's eyes to darken as he gently lays me down on the bed and crawls on top of me, shedding his boxers as he goes.

He presses into me and I arch my back at the feeling of being so full. He kisses down the valley of my breasts, which are already starting to get bigger from the pregnancy and he's been enthralled by them more than normal, while slowly moving in and out of me, taking his time to slowly make me come undone as I writhe underneath him, desperate for him to go faster.

He attaches his lips to the pulse point on my neck and as he begins to suck on it, he thrusts harder and deeper into me, causing me to cry out in ecstasy. He's relentless and I'm not sure how I managed to stay conscious until I felt my inner walls start to hum and tighten. Andy curses under his breath at the vice-like grip my pussy has on his member and I come hard, coating him as he shoots his seed into me.

We lay there for a while after, our heavy breathing and the sounds of the waves outside the only sounds filling our room.