Six

"My dad... He's in prison... for the rape and murder of a college girl." I blink. I'm not sure what I was expecting, but it wasn't that. "Please say something." He begs.

"You can't help who your father is, trust me. I get that." He looks at me confused. "My father is the great Massachusetts senator, Walter Winters." His eyes go big. "Yeah... So I get shameful parents. I haven't and won't base my opinion of you around who your father is."

He smiles at me and cups my cheek in his hand. He pulls my face to his and gently kisses me. I kiss him back, hungrily and it quickly turns its intentions. We fall backwards onto the bed and he hovers over me, his large frame quickly covering my own. His lips trail down my neck and I moan out when he nips and sucks on the sensitive flesh there. His hands trail down to the hem of my shirt, pulling it up and over my head.

He palms my breast through my bra and I arch my back, pushing my chest into his. He moans at the feeling of my breasts brushing up against him, before he reaches a hand around me and skillfully unhooks the strap and pushes the offending garment off my shoulders.

Andy marvels for a moment over my breasts for a moment before diving in, taking a nipple in his mouth while working the other one to a peak with his fingers, rolling the sensitive bud between them. His other hand travels down my side, and my skin twitches when he hits the ticklish spot under my ribs.

I take my hands and trail them down his torso, grabbing at the bottom of his shirt and ripping it from his body. I wasn't shocked by the toned muscles that I found there. He seemed like the type of man who took his personal health and physique seriously. My hands travel down to his belt buckle and I make quick work of removing that and his pants from him, leaving him in only his boxers.

He removes them and teases my folds with his hard member. I moan at the friction he is causing, and grind against him, trying to ease the ache between my legs. He smiles at me before slamming into me. I moan out an almost feral growl before wrapping my legs around his waist, allowing him to sink even deeper inside me. He's relentless as he pounds into my dripping heat.

All too soon I feel that coil in me start to wind tighter and tighter until it snaps and my release coats his cock. He lets out a low moan as he releases, his seed coating my inner walls. He flops down beside me on the bed. "Well that was unexpected." I say as I catch my breath.

"But not unwanted?" He asks.

"Definitely not unwanted." I say as I turn to face him. He pulls up the blanket and we both fall asleep.

...
*2 Months Later*

I had put the finishing touches on the pool landscaping that I had started right at the end of the semester at the beginning of last week. I was in my bikini, ready to enjoy the pool and the sun. I heard a car door slam next door and the front door burst open before I see a kid, about 14, awkwardly gawking at me.

I smile and wave. "Jacob! I thought I said I needed your help with the groceries." I hear Andy yell. "Oh. Umm, Jacob, this is our new neighbor Celeste Winters. Celeste, this is my son... Jacob." Andy introduces us.

"Your son?" I say, trying to school my features. "Well, it's very nice to meet you Jacob. I'll leave you guys to get your groceries inside." I say, shaking his hand before turning to head back to my pool.

"Hey, Jake, get started on getting those groceries inside. I forgot I had promised Miss Winters that I would help her move some of the large planters for her pool." I hear Andy say but I don't turn back. I just keep walking, closing the gate behind me.

I'm settled on a lounger by the pool when I hear Andy come up next to me. "I don't really want to talk to you right now." I say, doing my best to ignore him by keeping my eyes closed.

"Well, I need to explain. Yes, I have a kid. And I know I should've been honest about that from the beginning but it was too soon."

I sigh and take off my sunglasses, looking up at him. "You really don't owe me any explanations. We never put any labels on whatever the fuck we were so let's just leave it at that. I'll see you around, Barber." I say before getting up and walking into my house, locking the door behind me.