"Get out," I growl at Angana but she smirks at me in return.

"I saved your ass that day. Be thankful," she comments back, sitting on the chair in front of the monitor..

"I saved everybody's asses," I say, glaring at her.

"Ignore her," Alena nudges me.

I take my eyes off of Angana after glaring at her one last time and smile at Alena. Ugh, she is so beautiful. My face softens and I relax. She gives me her cute little smile with wrinkles forming on the sides of her eyes and her cheeks turning into the palest shade of pink. Which can be due to the high air conditioning in the room or maybe just because she is talking to me. I wish for latter.

She is a dream.

She is wearing a baby pink colour crop top with a rainbow made in the middle with a pair of mom jeans. Her hair is in a cute hairstyle with some twists and turns in the side.

I told her not to come here as the torturing scenes can be a bit disturbing but she insisted that she wanted to see me at work. I still tried to convince her and gave her a last chance to turn around and walk away as she can't sustain the danger zone but Alena suddenly got all stubborn and started making pouting faces which I could no longer say no to.

Fuck, I have become so soft.

"I will be fine, okay?" I say. "Just sit here and watch the show."

"Yeah, okay," she says and gives my hand a last firm squeeze before walking away and sitting beside Angana in front of the giant monitor which is showing the footage of the person inside the room.

The guy sitting beside Alena and Angana looks up from the laptop he has been working on. His name is Jared. He works under the tech department. He is accompanying us today for the whole info thing. Niall would have come to help us but in the last moment he was required in some other mission so he sent Jared to do his work instead. He said Jared can do it just as precisely.

He presses a button and there is a ding sound along with which a light goes on, on the top of the door. He looks up at me and gives me a thumbs up gesturing that he has opened the door for me to get inside for the interrogation slash torture(if needed).

I open the metallic door in one go and walk inside. My boots making a thumping sound as I walk on the concrete floor.

The room is all empty except a table which is far too away in the corner with a water pitcher and a glass kept on it. There are no windows, no nothing. In short, no way out.

Except there is the door through which I got in and a long rectangular glass half wall through which Alena, Angana and Jared are watching me and the guy.

The guy who I caught up with on the mission is in the middle of the room. His wrists tied to metallic boulders which are attached to the ceiling. And both his ankles are tied together with cuffs which make him immobile.

He looks like he is in his mid thirties with his dark hair and normal physic. A nasty scar runs down his cheek. The guy looks at me as I approach him. His eyes wide and dark circles forming below his eyes. His lips are dry and void of colour. His hair falling on the front of his face.

He might look weak but when he speaks, his voice is malicious and full of hatred.

"You!" He growls. It doesn't matter if he has been given anything to eat or drink all these days but with the voice of rage that he says it tells that he doesn't really care if his vocal chords get dried up with his screaming.

"Good, that you remember me," I fold my hands in front of my bare chest and smirk at him with an authoritative voice.

"How the fuck will I forget you? You are the one who got me here!" He yells. Someone shut his mouth before I decide to break his jaw. I don't have a very good record in controlling my anger.