An Exorcist in action

Start from the beginning

Ordering his orange wisp, following his orders it went straight and tried to break the barrier until.

"Einsel!'

A glow came from her staff, making a double of herself which fought off his wisp.

Lefiya eyes widen when she sees a no chant magic.

"Hmm, a golden staff, and you know my name, and that magic, you must be from the Dionysus familia right?"

Bell as he eyed his opponent.

"(From the Dionysus familia? Weren't they disbanded years ago after their God's death? And how do they know Bell?)"

Lefiya wondered as she looks as Bell and this mysterious elf look at each other, Bell seems to be looking at his opponent with a smug expression and she's looking at him with anger.

"Since you know my name, can I have the honor to know the person who will "exorcise" me."

Proving the elf even more with his mockery.

"*tch* My name is Filvis Challia, and I'm here to avenge my God by exorcising you."

Revealing her name, and her goal to exorcise Bell.

"(Avenge her God?! Did Bell kill a God?!)"

Her thoughts were in chaos, not knowing what's going on.

"Avenge your God? I haven't done anything to him."

"You know what you did! He sacrificed himself to seal you in the dungeon, and now you found a way to break from it, by using her!"

Pointing at Lefiya, who was still lost in thought as she was still trying to process what's happening, she hears her speak once again.

"After I exorcism him, you should never interact with any kinds of every spirit again."

"I'm sorry, I have no idea who told you that I "did" something to your God, but I can assure you I haven't done anything to him."

Bell replied with a calm tone.

"But if you tried to hurt my assistant, I will have to do something to you."

Smiling at her, while holding his knife at her.

"So your finally revealing your true colors, GOD KILLER!"

Hearing those words, Lefiya thoughts were once again were going wild.

"By seeing her expression, you truly a using her, you truly a disgusting spirit."

Saying that she rushes at him with her short sword and started chanting once again.

"Dio Thyrsos!"

Creating another blast of golden lightning but this time coming from her staff, making it larger and faster, Bell narrowly dodges and summoned a knife after her face, which she dodges easily, but was hit in the back by Orion.

"hehe, soo what's exactly is your plan? it's 3 against 2 here, and noticing you catch your breath you're already exhausted, I assume from using that duplication magic and from the fact you haven't mastered that staff yet, am I right?"

Bell once again provoked her, causing her to clench her teeth and ordered her clone to charge to him as well, Bell countered it by ordering his wisps to distract her clone, and quickly dashed at her as well.