CHAPTER 30

She wiped her tears and got silent.
He drove some more distance and stopped his car. After stopping the car, he turned his face to her and looked at her who was leaning backwards on the passenger seat closing her eyes.

D : Anjali

She opened her eyes. Her eyes were teary. She didn't look at him but turned her face directly towards window. She wiped her tears somehow so that he can't get it. Then she turned to him.

D - Hum pohoch Gaye hai. Let's go.
A - Oh..t..ty

Darshan could feel her trembling voice.
She got out from the car and saw it's not the society where she lives but it's where Darshan lives. As she noticed it, she looked towards him through the car window but he was already out. Anjali looked at him questioningly.

He came near her, took her hand in his and said - You will stay at my place.

And he started going towards his home pulling her when she held his hand with her left hand to stop him. He saw back and could feel her holding him very lightly and she was not standing well. Anjali was nodding in no. He came near her and left her hand.

He then held her arms and said - Trust me

She nodded her head in a big no signing I TRUST YOU

D - Then please stay at my place tonight

She was just looking down when he left her. He held her waist with his left hand, bowed down little and lifted her in his arms.

She widened her eyes and opened her mouth to say something when he interrupted - I know it's hurting. You can't walk properly because your legs are still not fine and even you are wearing hills then it's aching even more.

He said these while walking to the door. As she heard these, she hugged him and started crying still in his arms. He reached his living room and saw Hardil and Siddharth there. They stood up with their mouth left open seeing them like this. Darshan had lifted her in his arms and Anjali was hugging him crying in crook of his neck such that her face was hidden. Before they could say anything, Darshan just signed them to be in another room. They silently went to his studio. He then took her to his room and made her sit on the bed in the centre with her back on the wooden plank of the bed.

D - Main Ritu ko call karke aata hoon

Anjali looked at him.

D - Don't worry. I won't tell her about this. I will just inform her that you are at your place. Ok?

She then looked down. He went outside directly in his studio. As he entered the studio, Both Hardik and Siddharth first checked outside if the girl with him was there or not. After confirmation,

H - Bhaii...ye kya tha. Tu ye kisko lekar aaya hai
D - Anjali thi
S - Whattt
D - Haa
H - But woh yaha kya kar rahi hai
D - Pehle tum dono ye batao tum dono yaha kya kar rahe ho. Tumlogon ne toh bola tha you will stay at your place tonight
S - Haa hum tera hi wait kar rahe the ki kab tu yaha aaye aur hum jaaye...tere paas spare keys nahi hai na
D - oh
H - Ab bta...baat kya hai...woh yaha kya kar rhi hai aur tu itna pareshan sa kyu lag raha hai
D - kuch nahi...woh bas use chot aayi hai isiliye yaha laaya
S - Tu use uske ghar bhi toh chhod sakta tha
D - are yrrr