CHAPTER 8

On the Other side,
Anjali took her purse and directly went to her home. As she reached home, she directly entered in her room locking the door behind her and sat on floor with support of the door and started crying.
A lot of things were running in her mind. She was crying a lot remembering their fight "Jis baat ka dar tha wahi hua😖...kyu Darsh kyu aaye tum mere paas😖na tum aate aur na ye ladai hoti😖main apne attitude ya ego ki wajah se tumse dur ya tumse na baat Krna nhi chaah rhi thi par wajah ye thi ki main nhi chaahti thi ki woh sab dobara repeat ho, tumhe hurt ho, Ritz ko hurt ho aur sath hi mujhe bhi😣pta hai mera dil keh bhi raha tha ki bas ek baar tumhari baat sun loon par mera dimaag kuch aur hi keh rha tha...tum kya btate mujhe haa ki tum aur Ritu relationship me ho😖tum meri kya misunderstanding door krte...ye ki tum mujhse pyaar kabhi nhi kar skte, I shouldn't expect anything from your side...tum kya misunderstanding dur krte meri haa..meri ye misunderstanding pehle hi clear ho gyi thi jab maine tumhe aur Ritu ko😓😖that day I learnt that a single look can change everything and since then, I have seen it countless times...maana ki iss baar bhi main kuch bol nhi paayi tumhe but you could read my eyes and Know what's going on in my heart...Crying is a way your eyes speak when your mouth can't explain how broken your heart is😣but no..neither you didn't give me a chance to speak last time nor read my eyes this time😣😖pta hai kya Darsh...when I was fangirling...I gave you my heart, I just didn't expect to get it back in pieces...aur sabse amazing baat toh ye hai ki hume sath rehne ki jarurat hi nhi pdi yrr for you to break my heart🙂and yess...I came back but you know what loving you was like going to a war, I never came back the same🙃. This is not only heart break yrr..it feels like every other part of my body is broken too..A broken heart is the worst.. it's like having broken ribs, nobody can see it but it hurts everytime you breathe...I wish I could hurt you the same way you did to me but I know if I get a chance even, I can't do it..I can't even think of this..but whyy... it's simple Darshan why can't you understand it...bcz I LOVE YOU(said screaming)..you know whatt..may be you are going to remember me one day how much I loved you and how easily you did let me go but you will only remember when there is same with you which I don't pray to god to ever happen...You live a happy life Darsh🙃Just tom you will see my this ugly face then you don't need to🙂😖"

She was saying this all looking at his picture kept on side table. Thinking these, she slept on the floor unknowingly.

Next Day,

Anjali woke up and found herself in the same dress she wore last day and got that she slept there. She tried to stand up but suddenly she felt ache in her neck and in her right hand due to her improper posture of sleep last night. Somehow she got ready for the day and went to office. On the other side, Darshan too woke up early as he had to finish his payment and prepare for concerts. He too got ready and went to office. Anjali was busy in her cabin doing payments of the team and then Darshan came there. As he knocked the door and asked to come in, Anjali was startled for a second but then allowed him and started with him. During the process, Darshan was fully ignoring her and scrolling his phone. He didn't even look at her once...just on papers, took his cheque and went from there. Anjali noticed his behaviour and got why he was behaving like this just because of last night fight. She got hurt.
She was thinking "Anjali come on, pehle toh tu khud hi nhi chahti thi ki woh tujhe dekhe aur ab tujhe hi hurt ho rha...just calm down n focus on your work" She couldn't see hate for herself in his eyes. But since she was hurt a lot, tear escaped from her eyes and excused herself and went out in the gallary. She was crying there when she saw Hardik there. As she saw him, she wiped her tears quickly before he sees her and thought he might be there for concerts arrangements and then she went in. It was 5 PM now. She went outside and sat in her car. She thought to book a cab but she also couldn't leave her car there so she thought of driving her car slowly. She was not able to drive because her neck and right hand was aching so much. She was driving but couldn't focus actually because since the fight, he didn't leave her mind for even a sec. While driving, she was thinking all those when tears started forming in her eyes. Her eyes started to become blurry with tears when she heard a horn in front. She quickly wiped her tears and saw a bus coming from front and tried to move her stair right but couldn't do that on right time due to her right hand and being scared, she left the stair and closed her eyes and then boom💥.
On the other side, Darshan went to office and as he entered her cabin, he saw Anjali who was not sitting today in right posture, her neck tilted a little bit, and also noticed her red puffy eyes as if she cried the whole night but he ignored it. During the payment process, he noticed her hands. He was not looking at her directly but could see her by his side eyes. He noticed her frequently looking at him but ignored. Since he was seeing papers only, he noticed her hands that she was not writing well today and she was frequently lifting her hand up like her hands are aching but he ignored this too as he had decided that he wouldn't talk or have care of her anymore now. As he took the cheque, without wasting a sec he went out of the office and went home.