CHAPTER 14

Anjali was hurt a lil bit bcz the chocolates she had to gift him, she had made them herselves and wrote the letter with full of emotions. So she was left with lil moist eyes. She wiped her eyes, and thought there is nothing is nothing to shout on so it's better to avoid it for now although she was angry but also hungry. She was continuously thinking about that and sat on bed and her stomach started growling. So she went to kitchen if there is anything to have and found nothing then she remembered that Ritu was eating Biryani so she went to living room and found there nothing too. She saw in fridge but found nothing. She checked the dustbin and saw one cover pack only and seeing that, she became more angry that Ritu had ordered for herself only not for her and she was tired a lot to cook anything for her and also it was already 1 AM so she decided to doze off. So she went to her bed, thinking how to make reach the letter and chocolates to him holding her stomach as it was aching due to hunger. Thinking this she slept.

NEXT MORNING,
GIRLS SIDE

Anjali woke up at 8 AM. She saw the watch and realised it was too late. She quickly got off the bed and got freshened. She decided to prepare nothing as it was late today for her as she had decided to reach her college today at 9 so as to complete studies for her upcoming exams quickly and make chocolates and letter reach to Darshan's apartment early. So she simply texted Ritu something and locked the main door behind her and went to College. Ritu woke up at 9 and got freshened quickly. Then she went to kitchen to have something for breakfast but found nothing. Then she checked fridge to find something (Usually whenever Anjali had to go earlier, she kept food in fridge for her) but found nothing but this was weird for her because never happened like this before. So she went to Anjali's room to check if she is up or not but found the door locked. Suddenly the last night fight clicked her mind and thought Anjali might be angry that's why and also last night she forgot to order for Anjali. So she staryed feeling guilty and got angry and sad a lil bit too. She took her phone to order something for her. She did on the internet band was about to open Swiggy when a notification arrived from WhatsApp showing Anjali's nand. She opened and read the text.
"Hii Ritz,
Good Morning Dear.
Yrrr I woke up late today to prepare anything for breakfast and also I had to arrive college early. So you don't get mad on me and yeah have your breakfast in college canteen. Ohk?? I will be back till evening as I would be a little busy so don't worry about me. You take your lunch too on time. Take care"
and smiled while nodding her head and said in mind, " How can I forget? She is a short tempered girl"
She again smiled and went to college. In evening, Anjali completed her studies and while stepping out of library, she feltvher stomach growling as she had eaten nothing after yesterday's lunch and it was more than 24 hours she had eaten nothing. She quickly went to Darshan's home and was about to enter when guard stopped her and asked - Where are you going??
Then she remembered that she is not dressed up like a delivery boy and slapped her forehead making a face.
Then she said - There is a parcel for owner of this home. Can you keep it there?
G : thik hai.
He went inside and before going inside, he said - tum jaa sakti ho
A - Haa ok! I am going but please aap yaad se rakh dena and don't tell the owner ki koi ladki dene aayi thi. Just tell him ki ek delivery boy aaya tha
Guard thought for a while then said - thik h thik h...ab tum jaao
She walked away a few steps and was looking at the guard with corner of her eyes and when she saw guard going inside, she came running back to home and was hiding behind the wall so that guard doesn't see her and from there, she was assuring herself by looking at the guard if he is keeping the stuffs at right place or not. Woh wall ke peeche se chhup kar dekh hi Rahi thi when someone from behind her said - What are you looking there??
She was lost in seeing that she didn't realise someone was there and continued - Arre woh bhaiya hai na...unhi ko dekh rahi hoon ki woh saaman ache se rakh rahe ya nahi
Someone - Why??
A - arre usme chocolates hai na...agar bhaiya khud kha gaye toh??
Someone - Achaa...then tumne andar jakar khud kyu nhi rakha
A - Agar Mera bas chalta toh main aaj kya main kal bhi delivery khud hi karti par ye bhaiya andar jaane de tab na (She said annoyingly).
Again Someone - Ohh achaa. Yani ki kal jo box aaya tha woh bhi tumne hi diya tha??
A - Haa...aur kon de sakta hai...aur ye kya baar baar sawaal puche jaa rahe ho...haa?...tumhe dikh nahi Raha ki m busy hoon
She turned back to give tha last words reply and again turned to see the guard(as she was hungry so she was already annoyed and that person was annoying her more)...then she realised she is really talking to someone and she remembered the face and again looked back shockingky to confirm and scared too(as if koi chori pakdi gayi ho) and as she saw again, she got more shocked and lost her balance. She was about to fall when that person held her by her waist and saved her from Falling.