CHAPTER 6

Here Anjali already knew that since Darshan couldn't talk to her yesterday, so he will try today too for sure. So before Darshan comes to her, she asked the director for having lunch together to talk about MV. In the office room, she noticed him coming towards her but before that, she went to the Director and then for lunch. Now she had to avoid him in the evening only.

After Lunch,
In the office room, both were working. Anjali could feel someone's gaze on her so she turned in that direction and found Darshan staring at her with an anger but quite calm face. As she found him, she quickly turned back to her work. She understood the reason. She felt sad but was scared at the same time too. She wanted to see him again so slowly turned struggling with her eyes and found him again staring at her. It became an awkward situation for her. She was bothered now and couldn't see him again. So shook her head and got back to work. Here Darshan was upset and a little bit angry with her making his attempts unsuccessful. So with angry & upset eyes, he was regularly staring at her. He noticed her looking at him twice but he was still staring at her. After sometimes, he stopped staring and got back to work. It's 5 PM now; time to leave. This was the last chance left to him and he didn't want to lose it. Anjali wanted to avoid him so she was going to Director and Darshan understood the situation and quickly went to her and said loudly so that the director could hear too, "Anjali, final editing ho hi gyi hai toh chalo payments finish kr lete hain"
A - woh toh kal...
Interrupting her, he said, "woh kya hai ki kal mera koi fix nhi haj ki main aaunga ya nahi and also you have to handle many payments at a time that's why"
A - okk
Director left. Now only Anjali & Darshan were left in the room. Without wasting a second, he said "chlo kaam ki baat pe aate hai"
A - Haa main woh file lekar aati hoon
and started going outside when he held her hand and said,"kaam woh nhi kuch aur hai so you are going nowhere. Mujhe humari personal lives ke baare mein baat krni hai"
Anjali was about to say something when he held her back neck with his left hand and covered her mouth with his right hand palm to shut her up and said,"Tum kuch nhi bologi...bolunga toh sirf main aur tum sirf sunogi..pichhli baar bhi tumne Mera time waste kiya tha but not this time😬"

Hearing "PICHLI BAAR BHI TUMNE MERA TIME WASTE KIYA THA", she got irritated and pushed him and said,"jab time waste kiya toh phir kyu aaye ho"
He got little bit angry and said,"Because I have to talk, not talk instead tell you something important"
A - "o yeah! IMPORTANT...tum kya btaoge mujhe...I already know what you wanna say"(said all these while smiling in pain)
And turned to the gate to go then
D - "Really?...you know? Then why are you running away from me and Ritu"
Hearing this, she stopped.
D again - "Aur mera toh chhodo..tum apni bestfriend se kyu bhaag rhi ho phir"
She didn't say anything, was just listening to him.
D - Main btau? Because...
Interrupting him, A - Bcz you both are...
And didn't say further (In mind- are in relationship😣😖)
He went near her and turned her to him and said very calmly - Bcz you are in misunderstanding.
A - Excuse Me! I am not in any misunderstanding. Ok?
D - YOU ARE
A - I AM NOT
D - You are aur ek min...tumhari problem kya hai haa?..tum ek minute khade hokar chup chap se meri baat nahi sun skti?
A - Nhi sun skti...tum khud kehte ho ki maine tumhara time waste kiya then it's your fault not mine. It's u wasting yourr time. Jab main bol rhi hoon ki mujhe tumhari koi baat nhi Sunni toh kyu baar baar insist kr rhe ho mujhe...mujhe nhi Sunni mtlb nhi Sunni
Saying this,she turned and was about to go when he held her hand, turned her to him and pinned her to the wall. He was angry😡💢now hearing her.
D - You know what..you are a poor selfish girl who never cares about others but thinks of herself only a d ye kya lgakr rkha hai haan?...ki nhi baat krni...are bhaad me jaao...I don't care now...It was for your sake not mine...but TUM aur tumhara ye ego....Heh pta nhi Ritu ne kya dekh liya tumme jo tumhe best friend bna liya...woh bohot nadaan h...woh kaha aaj bhi ye aas liye baithi h ki Anjali wapas aayegi aur ek tum ho...blind in attitude...ek baat btau...she really doesn't deserve you...she...
Interrupting him,
A - Toh tum deserve krte hona...khush ho na uske sath(said all these in a loud n questioning voice)..toh phir mujhe beech me kyu laa rhe ho(She was crying now, she couldn't control herself anymore)...aur aur ek min...You toh hate me na?...uss waqt tumhi ne kha tha you hate me then why are you dragging me between you two now

Interrupting her, D - Haa I hate u..ye maine chaar saal pehle bhi kha tha aur aaj bhi keh rha hoon...I HATE YOU..
A - Then go to her na..why are you here..Just go away😖😖😭😭
D - You go away...You go away from our lives...wapas tum aayi ho...hum nhi...aur tum yha Jaan bhujkar aayi ho na..haa? Woh bhi iss company mein kaam krne taki ye sab scene create ho..right? And..
(D was saying all these in anger without knowing what he meant actually..his anger was on peak so he was speaking anything out of his mind)

Interrupting him, A - Sorry(Now she stopped crying, wiped her tears and looking down continued saying)Really very very sorry tumhari lives me aane ke liye..but ab...nhi dikhaungi main chehra.. except tomorrow..bas kal then you don't need to see my face again and yeah...(she looked at him,came closer to him and kept an eye contact with him for few seconds and then said)..BEST WISHES ON YOUR WONDERFUL JOURNEY, AS YOU BOTH BUILD YOUR NEW LIVES TOGETHER.

She said the last line smiling outside but inside with extreme pain. Saying this and without wasting a second, she took her purse and went out of the office. He got her words what she meant actually but said nothing because he was not in a state of understanding anything and went to his home directly.