CHAPTER 13

After some days, Anjali somehow managed to find Darshan's address with the help of his studio. It took several days for her to do so. It was Darshan's birthday now. On his birthday, when he was not at home, Anjali went to his home but the security guard stopped her from entering there. Anjali knew this that something like this would surely happen, so she was dressed like a delivery boy, wearing a cap hiding her long hair, with false moustaches on her mouth. As the guard stopped her, she said - It's a parcel.
G - Ok. Tum jaa skte ho
He let her go inside. She kept that large box on the door and came back to her home. (Since her fangirling period started, she collected gifts on his birthday, Valentine's day and on many more occasions and now she packed all in a large box as a birthday gift.) Darshan came back home from party at approx 4:00 AM. He was about to open the door when he saw a large box on the door. A sticker was in that which showed HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARSHAN. It was beautifully written. The writing impressed him. It was hand written but seemed like written by a Calligrapher. He asked about it to the guard. The guard told him that a delivery boy had come to give this parcel. Darshan tried to find the name on it but it was nowhere.
D - But usne ye btaya nhi ki ye kisne di h
G - nhi sahb
D - ok!Thanks
He opened the door with the house keys which were in his pocket.He took that box and kept it on the table in the living room. He then opened his shoes, locked the door and went to his room. He got feshen quickly and went to kitchen to have some water. He took out a water bottle from the fridge and came to his living room. He sat on the sofa in front of the table. He was drinking water when his eyes fell on that large box. He thought of it for a while but since he was tired, he decided to go to sleep. He switched off the lights and went to his room. He fell on the bed and fell asleep quickly.

ANJALI's Pov:

I was working on my laptop when suddenly reminder started buzzing on the screen of laptop. I snoozed it off as I was working on my assignments which I had to submit till next Friday & it's Saturday today. The reminder buzzed again. I snoozed it off again. This continuously happened for 2-3 times & I got annoyed. I finally decided to se what was the reminder about & what I saw, I was shocked to see. It showed GIFT TIME & surprise suddenly hit my mind. I slammed my forehead & was like,"Oh shitt! How could I forget this. This assignment had made me so mad" I saw the time & realised it was really late like how much excited I was after leaving college that finally after sometime I'll deliver my gifts & see what I forgot about it. Like how can I do that rubbish! As I had left college, I packed the gift which took almost one & half an hour to arrange properly so that gifts don't look messy. Then I wrote HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARSHAN with lots of love which took almost 40-45 min & didn't realise the time actually. It was 7 PM so what could I do for next one & half hour. So I decided to start my assignments which was actually given two weeks ago & I got lost so much in assignment that I didn't realise even the time. Ok now forget the shit whatever happened Anjj. Just get ready quickly as it is too late already & now u shouldn't be late anymore. I ordered myself 😂😛. So I got ready quickly which almost took 15-20 min to be dressed up like a delivery boy. As I approached to the box which I had kept in the living room behind sofa so that Ritz can't find it. But what I saw she was already there glaring at the box with a teaseful smile.

Author's pov

A (in her mind) - Oh no! (Slapping her forehead in her mind🤦‍♀️)
Then she went near her & said - Side Pls!
Ritu immediately looked at her & first checked her from top to bottom then started laughing.
A - What🤷‍♀️
R - look at urself🤣🤣(in midst of her laugh)
A - It's not that funny😒
R - It is🤣🤣
A - Huh😒ab chl htt mujhe Jane de
R - par kha aur ye h kya
A - peh toh aise rhi h jaise kuch jaanti hi nhi
R - No. Idk🤷‍♀️😛
A - ohoo yrr htt na😩
R - nhi. Pehle bta
A - Abe yrrr. Darsh ke liye gift h. Aur kuch? Ab jaane de
& She moved forward to take it but again R came in front of her blocking her way &
said - ohoooo. Toh jiju ke liye gift haa😏
A - haa(smiled softly)
R - toh shagun ka kaam aise kaise? Apan ko kuch mangta h😏
A - Ghanta mangta h. Ab htt yha se warna aisa shagun doongi ki dobara kbhi yha kya kisi ki shaadi me bhi shagun nhi mangegi😒
R (thinks for a while raising her eyebrows in confusion & again says) - achaaaa toh tu mujhe millions dollars dene wali h...waah waah...tab toh sachi khi shagun maangne ki jarurat nhi😁😏
A - Abe htt na(said annoyingly) otherwise tujhe bhi aone sath jabardasti lekr jaungi...ab chl hatt warna chl mere sath(said holding her hands)
As A said this, R quickly made her hands free & said - Bhaag yha se...m khi nhi jaa rhi tere sath
A - toh hat yha se aur mujhe jaane de...ek toh already late ho rha aur upar se ye aur late krwa rhi
R - haa haa toh jaa na. Tujhe jaane se rok bhi kon rha h
R was just smiling widely,grinning.
A gave her a death glare & said annoyingly while lifting the box - khud rokti h aur kehti h ROK KON RHA H
R was just smiling widely. Then A went as a delivery boy,delivered the gift box & came back to home. She was tired like hell(just bcz of 1 hr driving & lifting that heavy box) & was hungry too. She came panting & sat on the couch & was gasping air. She was about to ask for food to Ritu when suddenly her eyes fell on the table & was left with her mouth open. R had already heard sound of the door opening & thought it must be Anu. She came & saw A staring at the table. As she saw her staring at the table, she started smiling widely & came & sat on another couch at with 90° angle of the couch where A was sitting & continued eating her Biryani which she had ordered a few minutes ago. A's face went sad & started saying with a lil heavy heart - ye..ye maine...kaise chhod diya...I mean ye m kaise chhod skti hoon" & became emotional & again was about to say something taking those in hands while looking at R when she stopped what she was about to say & said - What? Why r u smiling like that
R - kuch nhi
A - kya kuch nhi. Tu has q rhi h phir. Ye tha ye sab aur tu has rhi h?
R - are pgl. It's simple. Ye maine nikala h, tune chhoda nhi. Mujhe pta tha ki ye pakka Darshan ke liye hoga & m tujhe itni aasani se le jaane thodi de skti thi so maine tere aane se pehle hi nikal liya aur tujhe pta bhi nhi chala..aur kya
_____

As R was going to A's room to ask what she was going to make for dinner when her eyes fell on the giftbox behind the Sofa. She went near it & smiled widely & started saying - Acha Anu madam! Toh ye planning chl rhi h. Aaj toh maine agr iske badle tujhse party nhi li na toh dekh liyo.
So she started thinking how could she do this. She was examining the whole box when an idea hit her & she started thinking - Why not ye chocolates & ye letters nikal liye jaaye.
She took out chocolates & letters which were on the top corners of the box. When A came to take that box, R made her so busy in her talks that A forgot to check the box once before going & also she was already late.
_____

After listening this, A was fired. R could clearly see that she was angry now. So she stopped smiling & asked in a low voice - What? Why r u looking at me like that
A said in anger - How dare u Ritu. Tu pgl ho gyi h kya? Maine tujhe mna kiya tha na ki usse related tu kisi bhi cheez ko hath nhi lgayegi then what is this?
R - yrr mzk tha. Isme gussa hone wali kya baat h.
A - Isme gussa hone wali kya baat h? Like seriously Ritu. Are u mad or what. Maine pichli baar bhi tujhe maaf Kiya tha. Maine pichli baar bhi kuch nhi bola iska mtlb ye nhi h ki tum kuch bhi krogi. Tum pgl ho gyi ho kya. Don't u have...tune itna bhi nhi socha ki ye mere liye kitna important h...this letter & ye jo chocolates maine apne hathon se bnaye h...haa?..still u did this. Teri ye bacho wali harqatein kab bnd hongi haa?
She was almost shouting at her.
R - Shut Up Anjali! Tumhare paas muh h iska mtlb ye nhi h ki tum kuch bhi bologi...ohk? & Pichli baar woh sab glti se hua tha Jaan bhoojkar nhi and uske liye maine tujhe sorry bhi bola tha & this time ye koi itni badi baat nhi h jo tu ise itna bda bna rhi h
A -U...tumse toh baat hi Krna bekaar h
Saying this, she went to her room angrily.
R - Haa toh mujhe bhi koi shauk nhi h tumse baat krne ka