A meet up

"Oh~" Kanroji grabbed the face of an injured man. "What a pity~"

"P-please, show mercy." The man cried as loud as possible, which was not loud at all.

"Why should I~" Kanroji sang out. She gently brought the man's face closer, she could smell the fear in this man as anyone could.

"I-I have a family! Please!" He begged with a river of tears flowing down his face. The smile on Kanroji's face only grew.

"Sayonara." She gently spoke out, grabbing her little fan she had. "You unfaithful disgrace." She coldly spat out before cutting his stomach and neck open with her fan.

She ate the man before running off into the shadows. During her run she heard a sudden clap and she was in a new area.

"Master's lair." Kanroji whispered.

"Kanroji!" She turned over to Rengoku, Kocho, Shinazugawa, and Iguro.

"Rengoku! Kocho! Shinazugawa! Iguro!" I called them.

"Hello everyone." Himejima clapped his hands together when already sitting.

"Hey." Tomioka walked up to Rengoku.

"What are we doing here again?" Tokito asked, looking around.

"Master must need us but why? Everyone is here!" Uzui said, making us all grow shocked.

"You are right." Kocho looked around.

"Oh! Other than that! Uzui may I see your wives again." Kanroji asked with excitement.

Suddenly three beautiful ladies appeared in front of Uzui.

"Hey Kanroji!" They all said at the same time.

"This could be one of master's plans to get us closer." Himejima spoke out.

"Or he could be adding to the ranks!" Kocho chimed in.

"Either way let's take this time to talk more!" Rengoku dragged Tomioka and Iguro to sit.

"Of course!" Kanroji sat next to Tomioka.

Everyone was sitting and talking, overall enjoying each other's company even if they wouldn't admit it.

"Latest kill?" Kocho asked. They were asking questions.

"Oh! Oh! I group of men!" Kanroji exclaimed with a slight blush. "They were all men to be married, talking bad about their fiancés and being unfaithful so either way they dispersed to die." Kanroji explained with a giddy smile.

"Always going for the unfaithful men huh?" Tokito looked over to her.

Kanroji nodded her head. "Tough past." Tokito assumed before standing.

Tokito muddered aquick "Good bye." Before disappearing, Tomioka soon doing the same.

"Guess this is the end of the meet." Himejima disappeared soon after.

One by one everyone slowly started leaving.

"You go for men and Iguro goes for women and then everyone else goes for both." Rengoku muddered. "Interesting, the problems that could start." Soon ha left to.

"Time for more food, I'm starving." Kanroji left with the happy thought of the dieing men.

(I have no clue what this was supposed to be, I just wanted to post a small thing before a trip. This did have a point where I knew where this was going but then I lost track of it and created this, it's not good but I may make a "part 2" of it or something just add something to make it make sense)