Smile

"First Obito-nii, next is Rin-nii, after her is Okaasan, then otousan, so goes baa-chan, ero-sennin followed along." I took a deep breath. "He wouldn't care, he left without a goodbye, he wouldn't care."

It was around midnight. No one would really be out at this time, so it's the perfect time. I stood at the edge, knowing the height of the bridge lets me guarantee my death. I left one note at home, no one will notice or care, they already don't.

It's time. I prepare, I start bending my knees, getting ready to jump, or fall.

I suddenly felt something grab my hand right as I let go. I turned my head to see who it was, but it was too dark. I chose the one space with broken lights so no one would see me, but now I can't see who saved me.

"Don't you fucking dare." The man said as he started pulling me back over.

I just followed what he was doing. What else am I supposed to do. He started pulling me to his car, but I still couldn't see him. He wore a hood and dark clothes. His grip on my wrist wasn't soft so I couldn't break free, but his grip wasn't hurting either.

"Just get in the car, we'll talk in a second." The man whispered as he opened the car door.

I just nodded my head, getting in. Sure, this is idiotic, I could be kidnapped but hey, I tried to end it all how bad could that be.

The whole car ride was silent. The air felt dense, I started feeling guilty that I put this man through my problems.

The car suddenly stopped. I opened the car door, keeping my eyes on the floor.

"Come one." The man whispered once again as he grabbed my wrist.

I took a better look at him. His clothes were casual, he also seemed a bit shorter than me.

He started opening the door and dragged me through the dark house. Until he abruptly stopped, turned around, and hugged me.

"You idiot!" The man yelled as he hugged tighter. "Where the fuck is your smile!?"

I reached one of my hands and pulled it down. The whole world froze. There, hugging me was Sasuke, his onix eyes staring into my eyes.

"You look dead! You were almost dead! What were you thinking!" Sasuke ranted as he put me at arms distance.

"I thought you were gone on a trip. I thought you wouldn't care." I whispered.

"What made you think that!" Sasuke yelled, his eyes glistening.

"You left, saying nothing to me." I whispered, looking to the floor, not wanting to make eye contact.

"It was a sudden mission." Sasuke said, pausing. "I wanted to, Kakashi said I had to leave immediately though."

It was quiet. I moved my head to look at Sasuke, he had tears running down his face.

"That's it!" Sasuke yelled once again, pulling back and wiping his tears. "We are going for Ichiraku!"

He grabbed my hand and pulled me again.

"Sasuke." I whispered as I felt tears start to fall.

"Don't you dare fight me! I am going to make you smile again!" Sasuke exclaimed, trying to pull harder.

"Sasuke." I said, no longer whispering.

He turned around, "yes."

I took the chance and pulled him in. All I wanted at that moment was him, just a little. I kissed him, more tears falling down my face.

"I'm so sorry." I tell him as I break the kiss.

I look down at him to see him hardcore blushing, tears threatening to fall.

"I wasn't worried." Sasuke whispered, turning his head to the left, him now slightly blushing.

"Thank you." I say before giving him my usual happy smile.

I'll make sure to make you happy, I won't worry you even again. I open my eyes just a little bit, just to see Sasuke giving me a small genuine smile

"That's the smile I love." Sasuke said before pulling me back for another kiss.