Slip on the squid

Start from the beginning

"Right, this is normal, I don't have to freak out, right, this is just Momon-ism at work." Rias sighed, hard, and Akeno gave her a thumbs-up. "Aha, did anything else happen?"

"The three of us, that is myself, Irina-chan and Asia-sama went and got drunk afterwards. The bar here is quite well stocked. During that time I came to the conclusion that I, alongside Irina-chan and Asia-sama, are now part of Momon-sama's harem." Xenovia nodded her head seriously, then sighed. "Well, seeing that I am now an outcast from my previous Church, and I am baptized to the True God who walks this land and commands angels, and purified to serve his command..."

"Yes?" Rias waved for the girl to move on as she seemed to fall into deep thought.

"...Well, I figure my next step should be getting pregnant with Momon-sama's children. I guess that's my job now, since Momon doesn't seem to hold to the same values of 'purity' that the Church holds, making me think that perhaps the Church were the Heretics all along. Moreover this path allows me to search for the feminine parts of my life that I've been denied all my life, back when I served the Church of the False God-ow." Xenovia nodded seriously while her face didn't betray even the slightest hint that she was joking in any way. "I imagine it is the same for Irina-chan."

"W-wawa? Whaaaat! I didn't sign up for that! I want Issei-kun's kids!" Irina protested, making her presence known as she popped her head up from the pillow-sea once again, and her face was utterly red. "Er- um- awawa- I mean..."

"Ara? How bold, Irina-chan!" Akeno chuckled while her face grew sad. "But... Issei-kun is no longer with us... There's just Momon-san."

"Uuuh..." Irina looked downcast. "I'm not sure I wanna Momon-sama's kids..."

"They're the same person, I guess. At least on some level." Rias noted, and then shook her head. "Wait, no, I don't mean that as a go-ahead. You two seriously need to ask my opinion first! I'm Momon's wife, for Maou's sake!"

"But aren't Peerages the King's harem?" Xenovia tilted her head. "Asia-sama told us so."

"Aasssiiiaaa..." Rias growled and reached to pluck a blonde girl from under the pillow-sea and dragged her to her bosom. It seemed that the girl was still blackout drunk, so getting her to stir probably would take a herculean effort... or a good incentive. "Asia! Look! Issei-kun is waving at you!"

"Waa! Issei-kun!" Asia woke up instantly to wave at a random direction, then took a look around herself, spotted Rias and lack of Issei, and bunched her hands up while pouting cutely. "Rias-buchou is a liar and mean..."

"A-si-a-chaaann..." Rias's a vein in temple was pulsing in tune with her annoyance as she reached to rub both sides of Asia's temple with her knuckles. "You've been a naughty girl, teaching Xenovia-san all sorts of unnecessary and false things..."

"Awawa! I'm sorry! I'm not sure what I did! But I'm sorry!" Asia waved her hands wildly while her face scrunched up cutely from the reprimanding grind.

"...You know, fine. I can't stay mad at you. You're way too cute, Asia-chan." Rias sighed and let go of the girl. "But don't tell others that 'Peerages' are 'harems'. They're not exactly mutually exclusive, but neither are they mutually inclusive."