Beautiful morning

Start from the beginning

I let myself sink into the moment. His hands returned back and I felt him disappear inside the duvet and only the mop of his hair was visible for me. The next moment, my back arched and I screamed out loud when I felt his lips on my pink buds. His tongue swiveled over the sensitive tit and my hands automatically traveled to grip on his head.

"Ae... Ummm... No... Not that hard... ummm... Ae... Ahhh...." My voice sounded so foreign right now. It was as if I was being consumed in the flames that had erupted up from inside. I can hear the rustling sound as he moved to the other nipple giving it equal attention.

My hands were thrashing around trying to hold onto something. His lips knew their work much better since I couldn't stop moaning. I felt his finger against my rim muscle, poking into the hole. It slid inside smoothly since it wasn't long that we had got intimate.

His lips trailed a little lower planting kisses all over and finally stopped at my navel. My insides fluttered and the next moment, I felt his tongue dip into the hole. It was so intense that I immediately jolted up. He placed his palm on my chest, pushing me back on the mattress. I was now panting as he had left me breathless with his play.

His finger was moving inside my hole while his tongue was playing with my navel. I wanted to squeeze my thighs together due to the overwhelming sensation.

He pulled out his finger and then climbed up to face me. "I want you now... Please... It's painful..." he said while looking down indicating to that part that was standing erect in his boxers. I nodded shyly and he swiftly pulled off his boxer and tossed it aside.

He grabbed the bottle of lube placed on the nightstand and then poured it on his palm. He then rubbed his hand over his length coating his hard rod with copious amount of liquid. He gave it a few tugs and I can see the precome oozing out.

I was also turned on and can feel the precome leaking from the tip of my hard length. "Tell me if it hurts... I can't hold back anymore." He said while he leaned closer. I can feel the cold touch as he aligned his length against my puckered hole. I shuddered at the touch.

He slowly began to push himself in and I felt tensed. I closed my eyes shut tightly while biting on my bottom lip and my hands grabbing the sheets. I can feel his hard cock penetrate inside, breaching my walls and there was this feeling of slight burn. I tried to calm down myself and needed something to distract me from pain.

He seemed to have understood my feelings as he leaned closer and began to kiss my neck. I got lost in the touch forgetting about the pain and concentrating more on the pleasure. His lips trailed form my neck to my ear and he licked the ear shell.

I tilted my head at the touch while humming inside softly as a response. His hands began to caress my sides and I shivered as those hands gave completely different feeling. Even before I knew, he was completely inside me and giving me time to adjust while trying to distract me from pain.

It wasn't hurting much because we had already got intimate last night but again, his size was no joke. After a while, I whispered him to move and he began to thrust inside slowly. He was taking his time to enjoy the pace moving leisurely.

"Ummm... Ae... Ahh..." I called as his hands came up and began to play with the nipples. "You are still too tight baby. Ahhh... So good around me... Those velvety walls of yours are delicious." He praised. I blushed hearing those words.

He leaned closer and pulled me into a kiss and my hands got trailed behind his back. He began to suck on my lips and my hands were moving freely over his back. He bit on my bottom lip and I gasped parting them giving him access to my insides. His tongue pried it's way in and got tangled with my tongue starting a battle.

I spread my legs even more allowing him to penetrate deeper while he fought to dominate me. I can feel the saliva dripping down from my chin as the kisses turned sloppy. He let go off my lips while moving towards the neck.

"Aeeee... Deeper... Harder..." I cried out wrapping my legs around his waist and pressing onto his back with my heels motioning him to go deeper. I wanted to feel him more. He took the cue and began to push himself deeper while looking at my face. I was sure that he was enjoying the view as the one sided smirk was decorating his face.

"Ahhhh.... Aeee..." I shouted out as his length got brushed against the sensitive spot inside. "It's there... Isn't it?" he asked while gyrating his hips and hitting the spot again. "Aee..... umm... There... Do it again... Faster... Harder..." I demanded. I never thought that I would be asking for something like this so shamelessly.

Nevertheless, he granted my wish, pushing himself deep inside me and banging on the spot again and again. My eyes got rolled to my back and my head hauled. It was a complete bliss to have him inside. I never thought that it can feel this good.

Soon enough he brought me to the edge of climax. I felt my insides spasm as I approached the release. "Aee... Ahhh... I can't hold it... Ummm... Gonna comeee..." I informed. I felt him increase his pace, moving his hips vigorously, making the bed creak with the movements. The sound of grunts and moans resonating through the walls.

"Yes baby... A little more... Yes.... Good..." he said, his face drenched in sweat and I can see the muscles strain. Soon, I felt his length expand and then the feeling of the hot liquid being pumped inside me was felt. I came too, shouting out his name and staining our stomachs and the sheets.

He crashed over me panting heavily, my come a complete mess on our bodies. I was out of breathe too and closed my eyes while trying to catch my breathe. "It's awesome...." He said in between his breathes.

I had no energy left to reply so I just hummed in response. We stayed in the same position trying to calm down our heartbeat. After a while, he rolled to his side and then moved to grab the tissues. He returned back and cleaned me and then moved to clean himself. Something was missing in this whole process.

I tried to think what was odd and then realized that he hadn't used protection. He might give me pills later since he usually does the same I thought to myself. He returned back and lay down beside me after discarding the tissues.

"We are leaving after breakfast. I have already got everything arranged so you just need to get ready. Don't worry about luggage." He informed. "Where are we going but?" I asked curiously. I don't know what kind of place we are going for this so called small vacation but I hope it's pretty good. I don't want to end up having false hope.

"It's a secret but I am sure you will like it. Something away from the normal hustle and bustle with just you and me. A place where you can move around freely without having to worry about others." He said. That sounded exciting!! I was finally going to experience something new without having others around me. May be, I can at least live the dream of being in the same house with him without all the people with weapons moving around......