Chapter 9

BIANCA'S POV

As I was already dressed up, I decided to go on my balcony and take some fresh air. There's where I've found Ashton, doing the same thing, as he was scrolling through his phone. He had a little white bag near his chair, but I didn't actually care what was in it.

''Hi.'' I said to him as he was raising his head to look at me.

''Oh, hey. I didn't see you there.'' he said with a huge smile on his face, showing off his deep dimples.

''How come you're always there when I get out?'' I asked amused.

''It's the destiny.'' He answered giggling, making me burst out laughing.

''You have a cute laugh.''

''You too.''

This dialogue followed by a short moment of silence made both of us laugh harder, realizing how stupid it was.

Our stupidity moment was interrupted by some shouting coming from Ashton's door.

''What's wrong with them?''

''Well, Michael decided it would be a great idea to replace the meat in Luke's sandwich with cardboard.''

''That's stupid yet hilarious.''

''Just like Michael.''

''He's always so mean to poor Luke.''

''Indeed. But let me tell you a secret. In reality, he loves him.''

''From now on, I'm Muke af.''

''Muke? That's so witty. How did you come up with that?''

We laughed again, for several minutes, joking.

''So are you guys ready?''

''I guess so. By the way, I have five minutes left before Aria comes to check me... so I'd better go'' I laughed.

''See you in ten.''

I smiled as I closed the door and went downstairs.

JOANNA'S POV

I was enjoying a strawberry smoothie as I was waiting for Johnny to come back from the bathroom. The mall was less crowded than usual, making me feel like the destiny really wanted us alone. He eventually returned after about two minutes, with a movie planner.

***

"Johnny, let's go! The movie starts...Wait! The movie started 10 minutes ago!" I said, grabbing his hand.

"No, wait! I need to get you a drink! I bought popcorn, sweets..." He said looking therefore the crowd.

"We'll share yours. Now come on."

"Fine. I need to get another straw then."

I rolled my eyes and pushed him to the room. He gave up and moved himself faster.

"I missed this" he said smiling.

"Me too! Now let's see some cars crashing." I said raising my arms in excitement.

"I'd like to crash you" he joked as I punched him softly laughing, while trying to find our seats.

ARIA'S POV

Everybody was downstairs waiting for Bianca to get ready. And by everybody, I meant Zoey and I. Like always, she was the last one to show up, so I decided to check on her. As I opened the door, giggles were filling the room

"...See you in ten." A voice said, fading away. Probably, Ashton's.

"Who were you talking to?" I asked Bianca, already knowing the answer.