Chapter 6

ZOEY'S POV

They were all standing there with their arms crossed. I could explain everything, I really could. But I'm sure they won't believe me at all.

"Use protection, kids!" said Michael, who appeared right behind them.

"Where the hell did you come from, Gordon?" responded Calum.

Joanna giggled a little when she heard Michael's second name. I could tell she's going to make fun of that later.

"We ask the questions, dude. Calm down" intrerrupted Ashton.

"No, no, no. Wait. Do you want us to leave?" said Luke on a pervy tone and wimped at him.

"NO! I mean... I gotta go. YOU, boys, stay here." I said, getting off the couch. "And, again, it's not what you've thought, allright?" I added immediatelly.

"Ok, then. CALUM, I'M SO TIRED GET THE FUCK OFF MY COUCH" shouted Michael, jumping on Cal.

"Next time the others don't let you sleep, try to hit them with a newspaper. Just in case." Aria told him.

We all laughed.

"Why don't you all stay a little more, girls? I, I mean... 'We' want to hear the story about hooking up on Michael's couch, too." Luke said.

"I did not do anything! I was dressed up since you came and before!" I told them.

"That still doesn't prove anything" he said in whisper.

"Fine. Wanna know the story? My beloved boyfriend dumped me through a message after we've been together for about 4 years. Oh, and by the way, when nobody saw me crying CALUM WAS THERE. Is it so wrong I accepted some compassion?" I explained a bit angry.

"Oh, we didn't know that"

"Of course you didn't. But thanks for the 'conclusions' anyway. I can not believe you all thought I would hook up with Calum. We met a few days ago, for God's sake. I'm not a slut" I added.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"I still think they hooked up" said Michael, raising the pointing finger.

"MICHAEL!" we all shouted and kind of laughed.

"Ok, anyway, I gotta go to continue crying at our house. Thanks again, Cal"

"Don't worry" he said.

I got my purse and went to the door, when I felt an arm grabbing my shoulder. It was Ashton.

"I heard you were holding a party tonight. With some special guests. We'll bring the food and the blankets" he said.

"What, what party? Oh, crap, not again" Aria said, taking her newspaper out.

"You don't get it, do you? The point is, we are coming for a sleepover for Zoey's sake. You are gonna feel good and you are gonna send pictures to your ex with the 'hotties next door'" he added.

"Umm..." I replied.

"It wasn't a question. And find some good movies." Said Michael, half asleep.

"A deal is a deal." Luke told us.

"But nobody gets drunk" added Aria as we smiled.

Damn, this people really make me feel so much better. I don't need Nick!

***

We eventually got back, as we still had to kick some butts out of the house. OUR house, I might add.