She picked just casual clothes on her cabinet. She went and got dressed on her room. She is wearing a white colored hoodie and black sweatpants. She also got a white cap to go along with it. She put her phone on her pocket and got ready to head out.

She double checked her stuff before exiting her bedrrom and walked to the door to go outside of her apartment unit. She stepped outside the unit and went on her way to Jieun's house.

****************************

Hyewon fastly walked to the gate of the school and waited for her drive home. Hyewon does know how to drive but she just didn't feel like driving to school earlier. And so now she has to wait for her ride home.

Soon enough, a black Mercedes-Benz S class was seen driving towards her. Hyewon followed the car with her eyes as it gets closer to her. After stopping in front of the girl, a middle-aged man emerged from the car.

The man was dressed nicely and formally as he bowed at the girl silently staring at him. The girl signaled the man to raise his head and the man obediently did so.

"I'm sorry for being late Ms. Kang... Did I make you wait long?", the man held an apologetic expression as he questioned the girl. Hyewon shakes her head as an answer.

"Well then, you can go in Ms. Kang...", the man said and opened the door at the passenger seat for Hyewon. The girl entered the car and soon after the man closes the door and goes at the driver's seat.

He immediately turns on the engine and glanced over Hyewon through the door. Seeing the girl nod at him before she looked outside through the window, the man speeds through the streets.

***********************

The car soon entered a prestigious subdivision and they continued until they reached a huge house located at the end of the subdivision. The house was slightly huge compared to the other houses in the subdivision.

The car entered the gate, the gate being automatic, and dropped off Hyewon near the front door before driving to the garage.

Hyewon walked towards the door and entered the house. As she entered, a middle-aged woman dressed as a maid popped out from one room. The woman walked towards her with a smiled and politely bowed.

"How was first day of semester Ms. Kang?", the woman asked her with a smile.

"It was great", Hyewon answered with a low voice. The woman's smile widens after hearing the response.

The woman is named Park Dasom. She has been their maid for a long time. She is also one of the few people who actually hears Hyewon's voice. Actually, not until a few years ago, Hyewon was not talking to anyone. Hyewon got some therapy and got the confidence to actually speak to her again, her and their driver/butler Kim Shiwoo, the man from earlier.

"I'm glad you had a great time...", Dasom uttered, still with a sweet smile on her face. "Also Sir Donghyun won't be back until midnight...", Dasom continued while staring at Hyewon worriedly, her sweet smile no long present, with that the aura around Hyewon turned dark and her expression turned from joy to anger real quick.

Noticing the change of mood from the younger, Dasom decided to change the topic. "You can rest now at your room... I'll just call you when it's time for dinner...", Dasom muttered. "And by the way, I'll be cooking your favorite.", Dasom continued, catching the attention of the girl. Hyewon immediately changes again as she heared what the older said.